... in celebration of her newfound enlightenment:
Britney on Her Recent Actions: I feel as though I have been very quiet and still lately. "The calm before the storm"... I can really relate to that statement right now.
What the hell is she talking about? Her new marriage? Her hiatus? Her dog? I think it's time for a new Letter of Truth to clear this up ...
Moving on ... 50 Cent and The Game kissed and made up yesterday:
All is well again in rapper-land once again!
Victoria Beckham looks good naked:
... that bitch! When will David Beckham realize that he can never find happiness with her and their 3 children?!
Ryan Phillipe is the cutest dad ever (well, except for the aforementioned Mr. Beckham but we've moved on). Here are some pictures of Ryan with daughter Ava at the beach:
While Ryan is the parent that takes Ava to the beach (and birthday parties), Reese is the parent that takes Ava to church:
Here's mom and daughter having a snack after church. God, these Hollywood families never work out do they?
Jessica Simpson was busy spending money at Barneys:
While not-cute-at-all-daddy Joe Simpson was busy looking like a homeless man. I love his phone (it's my Moto RAZR V3) but he needs to shave ...
Nick Carter went out for burgers a couple of days after he was arrested for drunk driving:
I think his plan is to get fat and ugly just in case he has to do jailtime.
Nicole Richie and her fiancee (I don't even know his name) stopped in the park to do some smooching:
... while their dogs did their business. How romantic!
Hilary Swank made female boxing famous and Beyoncé wants to do the same with female wresting:
She could totally take Urshuuur.
Josh Duhamel can pump his own gas:
But on the TV show Las Vegas he's the one who got pumped:
Click HERE to see what exactly this scary-looking woman is grabbing onto (NSFW). [via QueerClick.com and TimmyRay.com]
In other Josh news, check out Hottie McHotster Josh Madden:
Ultra led me to these fun pictures and I just had to share.
And in further Josh news, Exceptional Mediocrity highlighted this guy, Josh Wald, as the Hot Ass Man of the Week:
I recognized this guy from his Out magazine photospread. He's a tattooed skateboarder ... who models ... and is of questionable sexuality ... now That's Hot! Click HERE to see scans from that Out magazine photospread.
And finally, because you can never have enough hot guys, these pictures come from Tranism:
Why did I let my gym membership run out?
Oi! Let's do the news:
- Michael Jackson's accuser, Gavin Arviso, testifies in court, says he was "hypnotized"; you can see his picture HERE.
- Stereogum has an MP3 of Ted Leo covering Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone HERE. If that link isn't working you can download the MP3 HERE thanks to BradWalsh.com
- I'd Rather he retired much sooner.
- DMB bus driver pleads guilty to dumping 800 lbs. of DMB fecal matter onto a sightseeing boat in Chicago last summer.
- Win a trip to see Garbage play Madison, WI HERE.
- Hilary Duff to guest co-host on The View the first week of April.
- But, J. Lo doesn't always wear fur.
- Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters talks to Out.com.
- Check out the new Destiny's Child Sex in the City-inspired video for Girl HERE.
- People are still bitching about the Loonatics.
- We Didn't Start the Fire. [via Thighs]
- How long 'til I sell out too?
- Bruce Willis groping Lindsay Lohan? Gross!!!
- Tori Amos all these years.
- Paris Hilton didn't even know who Nick Lachey was.
- Ozzy had a facelift? He should demand a refund.
- They have such fun toys over there.
- Check out the homo-friendly video for We Are Family that features Spongebob Square Pants, Miss Piggy, et al. HERE. [via towleroad]
- I think THIS is complementary ... if so, I must say Danke Schoen.
More soon ... now, I've gots ta G-O!