It's too cold for barefeet, the dog thing has been done to death ... I wonder what's next for these two ... we wait with baited breath.
UPDATE: Well, it seems that they still like to shop:
... for really fugly furniture! I hope she gets that clock ... it would look fabulous in her living room.
The big story today is that Martha Stewart got sprung from prison this morning:
I can't wait until the first pictures of her tethered foot hit the Internets ... that's the picture I really want to see ... Oh, or maybe a shot of her prison tattoo? Anyways, here's hoping that Martha can keep her nose clean and out of trouble.
Detroit loves you Martha!
In the Michael Jackson trial yesterday the jury was shown video of what MJ's bedroom looks like:
I can't even tell you how creepy I think these pictures look! It looks like a nightmare ... I can't believe that little kids would want to be anywhere near this scary stuff! Hello, those dolls on the stairway look like drugged kids!!! Michael Jackson is a very bizarre individual.
Jennifer Lopez will do whatever it takes for fashion's sake:
Plus, she'd take to the streets to perform for her fans:
Check out the video of J. Lo's performance on the Today Show HERE.
Lindsay Lohan is going to be the next covergirl for W magazine, wherein she reportedly rips her dad a new one:
It should be a very interesting read. I wonder if she'll talk at all about her stunning masterpiece of a movie due to hit theaters later on this year?
I think I found Kelly Clarkson's senior picture:
Or, maybe it's her prom picture ... in either case, it's really fab, don't cha think?
Haylie Duff has been photographed with a mysterious guy:
But what is more shocking is that she was photographed WITHOUT Hilary Duff at her side!!! What is going on ... ???
Nicky Hilton tapped David LaChapelle to take photographs of her:
You might be wondering why David LaChapelle would bother to shoot Nicky Hilton ... Hello, she's RICH ... 'nuff said.
And finally, I have to throw out a huge amount of love to the aguysite blog for working up this cool picture ... of me?
I love it! Personally, I don't think it captures my true fabulousness but ... is that even possible in the first place?
Also, I found out that a XXX site, TheSexBlog.com, has linked me and is syndicating my gossip. Ha! I LOVES IT! I kinda always knew that I'd find my way into porn someday ...
BUT ANYWAYS ... let's do the news:
- Celebrity couples are falling apart all over the place ... Peace The Fork Out Katie Holmes and Chris Klein.
- Peace The Fork Out also goes out to the TV show North Shore. Looks like Shannen Doherty is out of work ... again.
- Britney Spears says that seeing fat pictures of herself inspire her to lose weight. She really should send a gift basket to TheSuperficial.com.
- Wanna read the divorce papers that Denise Richards just filed? Who wouldn't ... well then, click HERE.
- Did Janet Jackson really enter into another stupid marriage?
- Want to own the diamond ring that Michael Jackson gave to his "wife" Debbie Rowe ... click HERE and good luck with the bidding.
- Are you ready for JemCon2005?!
- How about SAW2?
- Do we really need to know that Paris2 have loud sex? DUH! Of course we do!
- Avril loves telling her mom that she's pregnant. Man, kids these days ...
- Click HERE to download an MP3 of the Tori Amos Song of Solomon song she performed for the Viktor & Rolf Fashion Show in Paris on March 2, 2005.
- Click HERE to download a kickass mashup that includes the Scissor Sisters Take Your Mama, Aretha Franklin Think, The Beatles For No One and George Michael Freedom '90 called No One Takes Your Freedom. [via towleroad via boing boing]
- Pamela Anderson to star in a TV sitcom called Stacked. You are meant to think it refers to her massive boobs but in truth it is a ploy to divert attention away from the fact that she plays a book store employee. Isn't that clever?
- Joss Whedon talks Wonder Woman.
- Jesse Metcalfe likes to take off his clothes.
- Ellen DeGeneres won't be able to name monkey species. Wait ... huh?
- Rufus Wainwright talks smack about Beyoncé and The Strokes.
- Hockey for sale?
- Sadly, the number keeps rising.