Well, it's probably more true to say that the paparazzi finally found them while they were trying to be secluded. They look ... well ... the same. Britney has been having spa treatments and Kevin has been smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Looks like they've been doing just fine. There are a lot of pictures of these two which I will have for you tomorrow.
Reese Witherspoon has decided that she needs to fight back against the paparazzi:
This is completely understandable considering the run-in she had with them recently. I feel bad for her ... I like seeing pictures of her with the kids but I don't like that she feels hounded all the time.
Her sometimes husband Ryan Phillipe, on the other hand, has been working:
Here is a promo shot from an upcoming movie called Crash that he recently shot. I hate the Justin Timberlake pube hair-do but ... I can't really be mad at Ryan Phillipe.
What the hell is going on with Jessica Simpson? I'm really starting to believe the, thus far, unfounded rumors that she and hubby Nick Lachey are about to break up. What the shizz is she doing hanging out with Bam Margera and his idiot friends???
I can't think of one good reason why they would be hanging out. I can't imagine that Nick is okay with her going out with those fools. Hmmm ... is a separation announcement imminent? I think it is.
Nicole Richie has a lot of love in her heart:
Awww ... ain't that sweet?
Paris Hilton looks ... well ... I know it's her dress but ...
... they just look pointy. It's a nice picture tho, right?
At first I thought this picture of Lindsay Lohan was actually Mary-Kate Olsen:
If she were wearing 4 more layers of clothing it could'a been her.
See ... and I thought that this picture was actually Brittany Murphy:
But it's just Jessica Alba at the airport.
First of all, I've never heard of Complete Woman magazine ...
And I'm having a hard time believing that the second picture is Paula Abdul! It does not look like her at all ... but those shoes look like something she'd wear ... man, she looks really different.
Benji Madden, like a lot of celebs, loves Starbucks:
The Maddens are so cute. I like 'em all!
Awww poor Chris Judd:
At least he has his motorcycle to keep him warm at night.
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. look stunning together in these pictures:
I love her, she always looks beautiful. Freddie looks okay ... which is a nice surprise. [pictures via Buffy.nu]
Let's do Les news:
- Page Six Six Six is reporting that Ashton Kutcher has taken on the Kabbalah name Harel. Um ... I wonder what Esther has to say about this?
- Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
- Celebrity OOPS!
- MTV is going to give Ryan Cabrera his own show.
- Well, not nearly enough.
- OMG ... THIS looks soooo horrible. [via VividBlurry]
- Jennifer Lopez to pen a book about how difficult it is being a star. Man, I need that book.
- Mariah Carey is going to become an author too ... she's gonna start writing children's books. Um ... I wonder what Esther has to say about this?
- Pope tart.
- HERE are some things you learn from the people in the Star Wars: EP III line in LA. [via GorillaMask.net]
- When will Martha Stewart learn that she shouldn't try to bend the rules.
- Was Genghis Kahn really that yellow? [via JustJared.com]
- The Lollapalooza line-up is taking shape.
- Promises, promises.
- Liz Hurley has too much time on her hands.
- Johnny Depp is ready to make out with a dude ... for his art.
- THIS is kinda ridiculous ... now if someone would offer up the pregnancy test that Britney took to find out if she was pregnant ... well, then I'd understand.
- President Clinton takes off the gloves and tells it like it is.
I think we're seeing a movie today ... I guess I'll have to let you know. I'm out.