The little bitch is wearing a pink mink coat! That is so fab! Not that I'm advocating fur but ... a dog wearing mink is kinda totally fierce! 2 snaps way up!
Lindsay Lohan is walking around with a bruise on her cheek:
Is it part of her movie ... or did she run into someone ... at a club ... or something? Hmmm ...
Nicole Richie and Wilmer Valderrama (and her fiance) think they're cute:
Shirley Manson, on the other hand, is really cute ... and hot ...
... and vicious-looking! I love her!
Gaw ... I have to share this other Ashlee Simpson Thermasilk ad:
It's almost as horrible as the other one ... what is wrong with these people?
Calista Flockhart hasn't died of starvation, in case you were wondering:
And her little boy is getting huge ... what is up with all these kids growing up so fast?! I must be getting old :(
Here is the cover of the new Backstreet Boys single:
I dunno ... I'm not really feelin' it.
Kristin from Laguna Beach has updated her My Space profile:
She still seems pretty close with Stephen ... Apparently, they are going to Cancun for Spring Break in April ... can't wait to see it on TV.
Fred Durst is a nerd ... and he's auctioning off his watches on eBay:
I can't imagine wanting a second-hand (fake?) Rolex that used to belong to Fred
Here is a new Fantastic Four movie poster:
Flashy, ain't it?
Finally, I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend:
May you get all the chocolate bunnies and jelly beans and Easter eggs that your heart desires! Holla!
- The Metro Times really liked Ashlee Simpson's concert. I couldn't agree more! Additionally, she plans to make her next album more personal and 80's-sounding.
- The Metro Times also has a great report on the Detroit bands that played South By Southwest HERE.
- Star Magazine is pretty confident that Britney Spears is 3 months pregnant. The fact that The Sun is saying the same thing is not giving them much credibility. I suppose anything is possible when it comes to Spederline.
- War Junkie got the scoop first, Paris Hilton's new chihuahua is a boy named Bambi.
- Is Emma Caufield (ex-Anya from Buffy) coming to Lost?! Ye Gods, I hope so!!!
- Ex-98° member to run for mayor? LOL!
- It's official, finally, Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce from Brad Pitt.
- Even lions hate Cameron Diaz.
- So the Bewitched movie is based on a fictional attempt to redo the original TV series and is not a movie that is actually based on the original TV series at all?
- The only thing that could we worse than the Bewitched movie premise would be if Mischa Barton was cast as the new Wonder Woman.
- Charlie Sheen gets angry pretty easily.
- THIS is so gay.
- Selma Blair to do The Fog movie remake?
- Tom Sizemore is going to jail, y'all.
- Kelly Clarkson ditches Simon Fuller as her manager.
- Fear Factor saves lives.
Erik and I are going to Toledo, Ohio tonight to see The Javelins open for Thunderbirds Are Now! at a place called The Happy Badger. It's a concert venue/gift shop/restaurant! I can't wait to see what it looks like :) We're also planning on having some Chik-Fil-A since we'll be in town! Woot!
I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend! And, I'm out!