In other Spederline news, Britney Spears' new album -- a remix album -- is set to be released on November 22 and will be titled B: In the Mix. Here is the cover artwork for the US and Japanese versions:
I'm not sure how I feel about this artwork ... it looks pretty shoddy to me ... is it wrong that I like the Japanese version, with an old school, hotter-looking Britney Photoshopped on the cover, better than the US version with just the butterfly? Does it really matter cuz we all know I'm gonna get this album anyways. [Source]
Britney's old flame (SIGH ... let's pause to remember the good old days ...) Justin Timberlake has decided to launch his own clothing line called William Rast. Here are some pictures from the launch event:
See ... now Justin is someone who people would want to buy clothes from ... no one is gonna wanna wear anything designed by Kevin Federline! K-Dawg might as well call his clothing line Kevin Nast. Why, oh, why did Britney and Justin have to break up?! Booooo!!! [Source]
Oh Lord ... look out ... the Scientologists got together to party recently ...
... they sure do look nice and normal ... maybe they aren't all as Cruiseazy as we previously thought. They do look like nice people ... yes ... very nice people ... [Source]
Hmmm ... is Ashlee Simpson dating one of the guys in her band? Here is a picture of a very shy Braxton and Ashlee heading into a club:
What is she doing with that hair net?!?!? Yeah, I wouldn't want to be seen with her lookin' like that either. [Source]
Here are some pictures from Ashlee Simpson's recent visit to Much Music:
I guess she was lookin a'ight ... and I guess that's about as much as we can hope for these days. [Source]
Paris Hilton does not believe in procreation:
Thank the Gods above. [Source]
Mariah Carey paid a little visit to MTV's TRL this week:
Too bad she left her humungo nipples at home. Have y'all seen her new video yet? It's H-O-T. [Source]
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. have decided to forego the nice little jaunts in NYC in lieu of traveling by taxi cab:
That way they keep from stepping into any messes left on the street. [Source]
Whoa ... Hollywood Tuna has uncovered some incriminating pictures of Victoria Beckham kissing another man ...
Hmmm ... so if it's okay for Victoria to kiss men do you suppose it's okay for David Beckham to do the same? Man, I hope so. [Source]
In other Vicki news, homegirl is on the cover of British Elle magazine this month:
That woman is all bones and boobs ... no wonder she's a huge celebrity. [Source]
Here is another picture of Jake Gyllenhaal from the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine:
Woot! Andy Towle attended a screening of Jarhead this week and offers his review HERE. I haven't read it yet because I need to see the movie for myself first ... but check it out if ya like. [Source]
James Marsters returns to The WB as Brainiac on Smallville ...
Hey, I didn't want you to forget ... we gots ta support our ex-Buffyverse peeps whenever they get new work. [Source]
And finally ... here is a little bit of Laguna Beachness for your Thursday morning ... I'm not sure if this is real or not ... but knowing Lo, I'm fairly certain that this picture of her nip slip is prolly the real deal:
You're gonna have to click HERE to see the VERY NSFW uncensored picture. You know, they should do a spin-off show that revolves all round Lo and her adventures in college. Wouldn't that rule?! They could call it The Lo Down ... Aim High, Get Lo ... or Lo Blow ... think about it MTV. [Source, thanks Erin]
- Salon.com has a great article on our favorite Laguna Biatch. Go Team Kristin!
- VH1's Big In '05 Awards have nominated Kristin Cavallari as the Big It Girl of the year ... you can vote for her HERE. [thanks Marissa]
- Who here votes for a TomKat prenup? I do, I do.
- 50 Cent got beef with Kanye ... over GWB???
- Joe Jackson is lookin' to ruin another group of young boys' lives.
- Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto cannot hide their love any longer.
- Do we really need You Got Served 2? Oh yeah, K-Fed needs more money cuz Brit cut him off ... I forgot.
- Actually, U Can Conceivably Touch THIS.
- Justin Timberlake works with Wil.I.Am on his upcoming album; pens songs with Xtina Aguilera.
- Madonna disses Paris Hilton.
- The Strokes reveal the songs slated for their new album HERE.
- Trent Reznor shares his pictures of the devastation in New Orleans HERE.
- Nicky Hilton accepts Nicole Richie's wedding invitation. Maybe Paris will crash?
- Kid Rock hooks up with Pam again ... for her show.
- Shar Jackson is gonna spill her heart out to Sister 2 Sister magazine.
- Anderson Cooper is moving up in the CNN world.
So yeah ... I'm off to LA for a week ... I've got some stuff to do ... I'll have updates along the way ... posting may be sporadic but it will come ...
... so I guess I'll see y'all on the Wesside! Holla!