It's about damn time ... Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were finally photographed sharing a public kiss in Paris, France on Sunday afternoon. Here is the picture from People magazine:
I love how we don't get to see them kiss until weeks after he hear that they are pregnant. Those celebs are a wacky bunch! [Source]
Angelina Jolie is featured in the new "nudie" issue of Vanity Fair magazine ... here is Miss Jolie soaking her goodies in a bathtub:
There is a bit more to this picture ... Angelina seems very proud of her wet hump. [Source]
Lindsay Lohan has been going tattoo crazy lately ... I think she's up to 3 tattoos now (well, that we know of) ... first came her La Bella Vita tat on her lower back, then the Breathe tattoo in white ink on her wrist and now a teeny-tiny heart on her hand:
I'm still waiting for her to get the 30STM symbol tattoo somewhere on her body ... you know, cuz that would be a great idea. [Source]
Kristin Cavallari hung out with Nicky Hilton at Fashion Week in NYC this week ... it was nice of her to take her boobs out for some fresh air ...
... Hmmm ... it really didn't take long for the boobs to come out, did it? [Source]
Kelly Clarkson is unveiling a new look for the Grammy Awards tonight ... it looks very similar to Ashlee Simpson's hair, don't it?
Eh, I really like her better with her darker, longer hair. [Source]
Well, Ashlee doesn't have to worry about being mistaken for Kelly because she bought herself some new hair and is sporting longer locks. Here are a few pictures of Ash and a few celebs at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party last night:
Well, if you're not nominated for any awards and you're not going to perform at the awards show then you might as well go to all the parties you can get to. I am with you, Ash! [Source, thanks Kacey]
Here are some new pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar as she makes her way thru a Mexican airport:
Even with the cheesy smile she looks really cute. She is currently filming the movie The Air I Breathe, ironically enough, in Mexico City. [Source]
Let's check in with another Sara, here are a couple pictures of Sara Gilbert looking a bit grouchy with her little boy Levi:
She still looks like Darlene Connor to me ... altho, she also looks a bit like Mrs. Crabtree from South Park in these pictures. [Source]
Here are a few preview pictures from Madonna's new video for Sorry:
She looks hawt! The video premieres Feb. 9th on AOL and Feb. 15th on MTV. [Source]
Here are a few pics from the upcoming MTV UK show Pimp Madonna's Ride:
Head on over to Madonna-TV.com to download the show's commercial, chock full of cool footage from the Sorry video set. [Source]
Incidentally, if you have a question that you would like Ellen DeGeneres to ask Madonna when she appears on her show tomorrow (Thursday) click HERE to submit it.
And finally ... Victoria Beckham is on the cover of Russian GQ magazine:
Yeah ... she's got some long legs ... I kinda hate to admit it ... but she looks kina humanesque in these pictures. I'm not feelin' the short hair but the pics aren't so bad (perhaps because there are no exposed bones). [Source]
- Bad news for Britney Spears ... the LA County Department of Child and Family Services is planning an investigation into Britney's recent behavior ... you know, concerning her horrible decision to drive a vehicle with her baby in her lap.
- Bad news for Paris Hilton ... a judge has ordered an restraining order against her. TMZ.com has exclusive courtroom video.
- Good news for Brokeback Mountain ... the film has become the highest grossing film among the Academy Award Best Picture nominees.
- Is THIS because of the tail thing?
- Tom Cruise <3s Kanye West ... he really, really <3s Kanye West.
- Pete Doherty, a man sentenced.
- Kate Moss offers Colin Farrell her expertise.
- Karl Lagerfeld is amused by Lindsay Lohan.
- Jenna Jameson likes taking the girls all over the place.
- What was Heather Locklear doing in Richie Sambora's email?
- Bill Nye, married guy.
- Julia Stiles gets dirrrrty.
- Pop Candy talks to Kirk Cameron.
- Seth Green is 32, Vince Neil is 45 and Nick Nolte is 65 today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Barry Manilow at #1 on the pop charts.
- Check out the trailer for the new Outkast movie HERE.
- Jermaine Dupri gives an explanation for Janet Jackson's weight gain. [thanks David]
After the Red Lion we went across the street to check out what was going on at Cha Cha ... lo and behold, we found that they had a photo booth and simply had to take pictures:
We didn't want to stay out too late but ended up hanging out at Adriana's for a bit longer.
Tonight is going to be kinda unbelievable ... I have been lucky enough to be invited to the Grammy Awards. Because the Awards air live on the East Coast the show starts early here on the West Coast ... and apparently you have to get there insanely early. I'm planning on chillin' out until I have to get ready and go. There are a few parties on the schedule after the Grammys tonight ... and I'll have full details tomorrow.
POSTED: 11:02 AM PST