Monday, December 20, 2004
Here we have the happy Hilton family wishing their loved ones Health & Happiness
And finally, the faithful fan club members were given a special treat by Ms. Britney
Warms the cockles don't it?
I just got home from having lunch with my parents. They came to visit me and we all went to Fishbone's for lunch. I had a great sushi meal and they both enjoyed their meals too! Yay! Now maybe they'll come over more often and take me out for sushi more often too!
Can someone tell me when Good Charlotte turned into a goth band?
Additionally, can someone tell me when Jessica Simpson died?
Her mortician should be shot!
Here is the first picture of the new happy couple, Ellen and Portia:
I hate to say it be they make a really cute couple ... unlike ...
Brandy and Spawn of Brandy:
That poor little girl ... if I were her I'd lie and say that this woman wasn't my mommy but my drunk nanny instead.
Let's do the news:
- MTV has compiled it's Best Videos of 2004 ... Three (Britney) guesses (Jeane) who (Spears) made the list? Perhaps tops the list???
- Want to support gay-friendly businesses while shopping for Xmas gifts this year? The HRC has compiled a list of business that offer fair policies for the gays. [via Towleroad]
- Missy Elliott, Travis (from Blink 182) and the remnants of INXS are all coming to reality programming in the new year. Call me crazy, but I think this reality TV thing is really going to get popular now.
- Want more real? How about The Killers performing live and acoustic at MTVlive. [via goldenfiddle]
- Are you ready for Solstice? The folks in New York are.