Tuesday, December 21, 2004
They will be sorely missed but always loved! Can't wait to visit them in Nashville!!! Check out the rest of the night's pictures HERE.
JEFFERSON FUCKING STARSHIP?!?!?
I cannot BELIEVE that Darth Vader lowered himself to actually appear in this horrible, horrible mess!
I swear to the Gods, I really think Carrie Fischer was high as shizz -- you simply MUST see her perform her holiday song ... It's even worse than the song, Goodnight But Not Goodbye, that Bea Arthur sings in the cantina!!!
I suppose it does have redeeming merit -- all of the principle Star Wars: A New Hope cast members (minus Sir Alec Guinness) appear. And the character of Boba Fett is introduced (in an animated short).
I'm not kidding here ... YOU MUST SEE THIS SHIZZ FOR YOURSELF. Find out more about The Star Wars Holiday Special HERE.
And may the farce be with you!
Also, Diana will be coming home for the holidays this week. Here is a picture of her jamming out at a session at her new local pub in Washington D.C.
I really hope she isn't reading this today because I don't want her to find out what I'm giving her for Xmas:
I really think she's going to like it.
So we all know that Jessica Simpson has a line of lickable perfume and now, it seems, that Nick Lachey is jumping on the bandwagon with his line of lickable underarm deodorant:
This was actually a skit from the Nick & Jessica Family Xmas Special that aired a few weeks ago. It was kinda hot ...
- Are Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale really over?
- Trent Reznor remixes U2. Trent, just stick to finishing the next NIN album.
- MTV now owns the world.MTV now has 100 affiliated networks
- Batman Begins writer promises that the movie will be a "new story". They just better not eff it up!
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince drops on July 16, 2005.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, check out the SNL skit starring Lindsay Lohan as a very big-breasted Hermoine HERE. It's hilarious!
- TLC claim they are not replacing Left Eye (who was killed in an accident last year) despite their push to "collaborate with a new voice".
- Shar Jackson (the ex-Ms. Federline) is looking to start a singing career. Milk those 15 minutes as much as you can, girl.
- Look at that, a majority of Americans now disapprove of the war in Iraq. Well it's too late you idiots! We're screwed for the next 4 years ya red state imbeciles!
PS: I just got word that there will be a going away dinner for Matt & Ame tonight ... I most definitely want to see them off properly.