Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Britney On Jacko
But what does Britney Spears think of all of this? Here are some quotes from her Allure magazine interview:
Britney cares, y'all ... she feels!
The issue of Allure with Britney on the cover hits newsstands next week.
Can we talk about how kickass her bag is? Not only is it pink but anything that says "Bitchy" in sparkly letters is the total hotness ... I wonder if it's meant to be a message to Cher? Of course Britney had Bit Bit in tow which, apparently, got her into some trouble at a couple of restaurants.
But anyways, TimmyRay.com found a really fun little program called Montage-A-Google that let's you make collages like this:
Click image for larger size
You type in the person or persons you like (i.e. Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears) and the program will generate a collage of pictures for you. It's so cool ... but not as cool as THIS mixtape that the kids at ONTD! sniffed out ... the cd has a Britney Spears featuring P. Diddy song on it and I want it! Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere I look ... does anyone have a high quality MP3 of the song or know where I can purchase the cd? Please contact me if you can help :)
MOVING ON NOW ... Charlie Sheen has recently moved into his own apartment and Denise Richards has been seeking consolation at Target since they announced they were divorcing:
She looks so sad ... anyways, Charlie swears he did not cheat on the pregnant Denise saying, "The reason for our separation is a private matter between the two of us." Hmm ... I wonder what happened?! Still developing ...
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner think they turn invisible by just putting on hoods and drawing them tight around their faces:
... or they just look stupid.
Here is the other picture of Lindsay Lohan from W magazine:
She's a diva, y'all! Look at that tiara! I like how she is quoted in an attempt to prove her modesty (i.e. she doesn't dance on tables) while posing topless. Hot!
Michelle Trachtenberg looks stunning this picture [via usemycomputer.com]:
I'm not sure where it was taken but she looks fabulous!
MTV.com has some new pictures of the lads from My Chemical Romance:
They look a little bit Marilyn Manson and a little bit 30 Seconds to Mars. Are bulletproof vests in this season?
Here is the final poster for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith:
It's light years better than the first poster they released.
Here is the cover of the limited edition version of Mariah Carey's new album The Emancipation of Mimi:
She looks less like Beyoncé on this cover ... I quite like it too.
Here is the cover of the new Harry Potter book:
... in case there are any fans ...
And finally, in really kickass news, my dear friend Adriana had one of her pictures chosen for the label of Jones Soda:
The legs in the picture belong to her boyfriend Brian but it must be known that I was photographed on that couch as well.
And now, the news:
- Peace the Fork Out goes to The Get Up Kids ... after a summer tour they say they're done.
- If at first you don't succeed ...
- Quentin Tarantino to take on the next installment of Friday the 13th????
- "I've had a tough year. But, I've learned a lot of lessons and the most important is that I don't have to be perfect."
- Britney Spears ready to make her second film. I really hope this is true, Britney in a movie called In The Pink ... dream come true!
- David Boreanaz pops a Boner for new TV pilot.
- Alyson Hannigan also got her own TV pilot; you can attend the taping by clicking HERE.
- Interesting article on the Fantastic Four movie.
- Kirstie Alley has a really fucking fat blog.
- Click HERE to read The unedited rantings of a fat 42 year old menopausal ex -talk show host; you may know her better as Rosie O'Donnell.
- Click HERE to win a date with Carmine Gotti. Good luck!
- Drew Barrymore munching carpet?
- Steve Madden is in jail too? When does Donald Trump get sent to the pokey?
- Foxy Brown turns herself in to authorities for beating the crap out of her manicurist.
- Did Benicio Del Toro really bang Scarlett Johansson in an elevator?
- Talk about your fugly stamps.
- Fred Durst is a fucking tool.
- And the Galactic Achievement Award goes to ...
- Always wanted to get into Mariah Carey's undies ... well now you can!
- Victoria Beckham is insane, her 6-year-old son is lucky as hell.
- Robert Downey, Jr. <3's Burger King.
- Al Sharpton doesn't <3 rappers.
- President Clinton to undergo more heart surgery.
Incidentally, yesterday was my busiest traffic day ever:
I'm not sure what was so special about yesterday that would cause my previous busiest day ever to be surpassed by over 1,000 hits ... but I ain't complainin'.