Saturday, March 19, 2005
I doubt they'll be able to top the events of last weekend so quickly but I wouldn't put anything past those crazy kids. Not only have Britney and Kevin gotten makeovers but it looks like BritneySpears.com is going to get a makeover too:
Coming Soon - Website Changes!
Fans, you've all been waiting patiently and the new design of the website is almost ready. Please stay with us as we continue construction these next few weeks. We are hoping to have the new site ready to launch at the end of the month. Exact date will be announced as we know more. Stay tuned!
In other exciting news, Kylie Minogue has begun her Showgirl Tour in Europe and Australia:
Sadly, she will not be visiting us here in the US but we can hope to see the show ... eventually ... on DVD ... or something ... To all you bitches lucky enough to see the show ... have fun for me.
Hello Julian McMahon:
I'm not sure how old this picture is but it looks like he was/is pretty close with his former Charmed co-star Shannen Doherty. It looks like he's packing quite a pistol in those speedos. Anyways, you can see Julian on Nip/Tuck or this summer as Dr. Doom in the Fantastic Four movie ... HOT!
I think it's safe to say that if you don't win an Academy Award you turn to food for lots of comfort, just look at Leonardo DiCaprio:
He's looking pretty chunky these days ... poor Leo.
Ah Drew Barrymore ... you are one of the few celebs that can still look cute without wearing any makeup ... but what's with all the cigarettes?
Smoking is bad and it makes you stink. Stop it!
I think Pink is trying to take the ugliest hair in music crown from the reigning queen Xtina Augilera (who has been looking pretty good lately):
I see that her strategy is to be photographed next to uglier chicks than she is but ... it doesn't really work. EEK!
Speaking of EEK ... look at what the spawn of Ashton and Demi might look like should they ever be conceived or confirmed:
If these creatures were ever born I hope someone would have the decency to drown them ... so scary!
Let's do the news:
- Nine Inch Nails is having album listening parties all over the place a full month before the new album is released. Have you seen the video for The Hand That Feeds yet?
- Mario Vazquez is an idiot ... just ask Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. [via Stereogum]
- Parker Posey scored a part in Superman Returns ... as Lux Luthor's henchwoman?! Sorry Thigh Masta, House of YESSSSSS!!!
- GM vehicles to come with Audio-In jacks for easy iPod use.
- THIS is extremely gross ... so you have to read it.
- Tara Reid coming to TV? I feel sorry for Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- David Schwimmer = party animal.
- Duh, you saw THIS coming.
- I'm Sugar Pussy, who are YOU?
Today I am going to go see The Ring Two in broad daylight:
That way it won't be as scary ... I'm prolly going to make Brandon go with me since Erik will be tied up at a baby shower all day.
Tonight we are all going to see VLB Sarah in concert! She's performing with her singing group in Royal Oak ... isn't that fun?! I can't wait to see and hear her! Today will be busy ... and fun!