Friday, June 03, 2005
She is getting H-U-U-U-G-E! How much do you want to bet that she is going to eat both of those ice creamy-looking things all by herself. My girl ... large, in charge and looking very happy.
In other news, Spederline are on the cover of the new issue of People magazine:
You should go out and pick up your copies now ... BUT if you can't be bothered to do so then you can just read the article here:
Um, what is up with Paris Hilton and her shy bit?
It's very strange to see her acting coy and aloof. I would have thought that she would be very happy to show off her engagement ring. All this hiding business is dumb, she won't be able to hide her ring forever ... see:
Yeah, that's some rock she's got there. It doesn't look like a traditional engagement ring but it's on her left hand so ... I guess that's it.
Stop the presses ... hold the phone ... what the hell do we have here?!?
Yes folks, that's right ... your eyes are not deceiving you ... that is Lindsay Lohan with an eating utensil in her hand about to put some sort of food product into her mouth. Whether that food product actually makes it into her stomach (and stays there) is anybody's guess but it is very rare to see the girl eat anything. This picture was taken right before her car got smashed by a rabid paparazzo ... as if she needed to have another bad association with eating. But, never fear my friends, Lindsay Lohan is moving on with her life ... here are some pictures of L. Lo shopping and such since her accident:
Things look back to normal ... ugly clothing, hideous accessories, protruding bones ... You just can't keep the girl down, y'all.
Hey Nicole Richie, what are you laughing at?
Could it be this picture of your fiancee in fatter times?
Wow, Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM aka soon-to-be Mr. Nicole Richie was a big boy in the days of yore. This is what he looked like before he had gastric bypass surgery. Hmm ... the wonders of modern medicine. With enough money you can change your appearance entirely so that you can wed an extremely wealthy person. God bless America.
You cannot deny that Jennifer Garner is pregnant after seeing these pictures:
She is so pregnant ... that belly is just jutting out and filling with baby every single day. An official confirmation cannot be far away.
Mary-Kate Olsen does not strike me as a very happy person:
She always looks so dour and pissy. It must be hard to be that rich. The poor thing.
Michelle Trachtenburg just looks awesome in every picture I see of her:
She is really cute ... much cuter than, say, Avril Lavigne:
Don't get me wrong, Avril has her moments but I'd pick Michelle over Avril any day of the week. I bet Michelle has a hotter liver too.
LOL ... I'm not sure where this picture of Orlando Bloom is from ...
... but it's kinda cute.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is so damn sexy:
... well, okay she really isn't ... but she does try ... poorly.
Here are a couple of pictures of Hayden Christensen and Mischa Barton from their movie The Decameron:
I don't understand how studio execs would think that a period piece about a group of young Florentines who take refuge in the Italian countryside, amusing one another with stories of love and adventure, as the black plague devastates the city would be a movie that will make money but ... they were brilliant in casting the genius acting skills of Hayden and Mischa. Oscar buzz? Developing.
Mandy Moore is sharing pictures from her lovely jaunt in Japan:
I love the wig ... you just *know* she sang Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders in a karaoke bar wearing that thing. Loves it!
And finally, I have been informed that Fleet Week has just ended in New York City ... and while I am extremely sorry I missed the influx of Sea Men in the City I am happy to see that some people were able to partake of A Few Good Men:
Here you go Brian, you can tell all of your friends that you won.
- The closing arguments are about done, the jury in the Michael Jackson molestation trial may start deliberating today. His sad and pitiful attempts for sympathy probably won't help his case.
- Jack White weds model in South America.
- Aww, Britney Spears cried when she saw her first ultrasound picture.
Click HERE to see the stunning trailer for the movie Rent.[thanks Michelle and Rachel -- I miss you guys!] Update: The site has taken down the movie trailer! Click HERE to read the official Rent Blog. Update 2: HERE is a new link for the Rent trailer. [thanks Jennifer]
- Denise Richards finally exploded! She gave birth to another baby girl.
- Cameron Diaz sues The National Enquirer for $10 million.
- Actung Baby! has some great Lost links ... like THIS ONE and THIS ONE.
- Gavin Rossdale going hardcore?
- Tom Cruise makes Katie Holmes turn down a "racy" role. He doesn't want her wearing next-to-nothing in a movie because he would never do such a thing himself.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DiRossi buy Brad & Jen's old love-nest. Hope they have better luck with it than they did.
- Cooter is not pleased with the new Dukes of Hazzard.
- Oh, David Schwimmer! And people think that I looked bad with long hair.
- Hmm ... Madonna is following trends instead of setting them.
- Christian Slater needs all the help he can get.
- "I have to admit ... I feel a little trampy" -- Guess Who.
- Apple finally takes on the iPod battery issue.
- Nixon knew Felt was Deep Throat.
Today is the last full day of classes here at the school where I work. It is also the last Friday of the school year. Words cannot express how happy I will be when school gets out for the summer. I am so out.
PS: Big up to Z100 in NYC. I <3 U Guys!!!