Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Get Over The Hump
It seems like the poor dear forgot to pack his razor ... but it's all good, the scruffy really works for him.
If it's not one premiere, it's another ... here is a picture of Jake with co-star Gwyneth Paltrow at the Toronto premiere of their new movie, Proof:
I don't like this suit as much as I like the other one ... I think it's the purple tie that really makes the look. And check it, poor Jakey looks sad ... maybe it's because he misses Heath Ledger.
Here is a picture of Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal ... you know ... just hangin' out ...
They look like a pretty close brother and sister ... I bet she knows all of his deep, dark secrets. Hot!
One last Jake bit of news: here is a picture of Jake, Heath and Michelle Williams at the North American premiere of Brokeback Mountain from this past weekend ... you may remember that our boy Dave in the T.DOT was in attendance and provided us with a detailed sketch of the event:
It's a nice picture, but it really doesn't do justice to David's sketch. [via Daily Dose of Imagery]
Paris Hilton was front and center at the Diane von Furstenberg show at Olympus Fashion Week this past weekend ...
... then she kicked up her heels at a party Monday night ... she looks like she <3s her Motorola Pink RAZR, too! Loves it!! [thanks Jessie, via The Cobra Snake]
Josh Duhamel and Fergie have also been spotted at Fashion Week:
From the look on Josh's face it appears that Fergie's pants also got spotted (again) as well. ICK!
Reese Witherspoon packed up Ava and Deacon and took them out for a nice day at Disneyland. I'm sure it was part of Ava's 6th birthday celebration:
Aww, these extra pictures of Ryan Phillippe carrying his baby boy are so cute. That kid is going to look exactly like his father ... just like Ava is going to look exactly like Reese when she grows up. It's kinda creepy ... maybe they're clones.
Someone alert the Thigh Master, Elisha Cuthbert is back with a new new movie to peddle. Here is our Lady of Thighs at the premiere of her new movie The Quiet:
From the looks of this promo picture it looks like there may be some lady-on-lady action in this flick ... or somethin' ...
Jennifer Aniston has been spending some vacation time hanging out with Oprah Winfrey at her massively, massive estate:
Damn, Jen's got some nice friends. I need to get in good with Oprah so that I can drive around in her golf carts too!
Check out these pictures of Jennifer Garner doing what she does best:
She looks great. She always looks so happy ... excited. I think she's gonna be a cute mom.
David and Victoria Beckham are the perfect Ken & Barbie couple ... isn't it nauseating? Yeah ... anyways, here we have our first look at their new baby, Cruz:
Awwww. It's good to know the baby looks more like Becks than Posh. Yay! [via ONTD!]
Whathe ...? Stop the presses ... can this really be so?
Hmm ... oh I see ... it's a picture book ... yeah, that makes sense.
Here are some pictures of Hugh Jackman all dressed up like Wolverine on the set of X-Men III:
Pret-ty cool ... I can't wait for the new X-Men movie ... even if it won't have Gambit in it. [via SuperHero Hype]
Okay ... remember how that Lizzie Grubman/Hulk Hogan picture came with a warning? Yeah, well here comes another picture with a similar warning ... are you ready to see this picture of Elijah Wood and his girlfriend? Yeah, I don't think that you are but ... here you go anyways ...
Click above to see the semi-NSFW version
There's no nudity ... per se ... but it is grossly disturbing all the same. Blech. One thing's for sure ... Elijah is not gay. [via City Rag]
David Boreanaz, whose new show Bones debuted on Fox last night, has been spending time in Toronto hanging out at the free swag parties:
I do NOT blame the man at all. Shoot, I'd be there too if I was invited. [via Whedon.info]
Jennifer Lopez paid a visit to Live with Regis and Kelly earlier this week to tell that world that she is a Marc Anthony groupie:
And then she picked up her sister and headed off to another Marc Anthony concert to groupieify ... I don't understand ... she likes his looks AND his music?! Can someone explain this to me?
Check out these pictures of tennis supastar Venus Williams offering aid and providing some comfort to some Hurricane survivors from New Orleans:
It is so nice of sports stars to take time out to do whatever they can to make people feel better after such a horrible tragedy. Rock on, Venus! [thanks Leslie]
Check out these pictures of tennis supastar Andy Roddick offering his own brand of comfort to the rest of us:
It is so nice of sports stars to take time out to do whatever they can to make people feel better ... you know ... whenever. Rock on, Andy! [via FamousMales Forums]
And finally, here is a picture of Mr. Reichen Lehmkuhl from the Sexiest Men of Reality TV 2006 calendar:
Isn't it nice to know that he has no problem getting semi-naked on a pretty regular basis? Make sure you check out The Scorned on DVD to get a gander at Mr. Lehmkuhl's posterior in all its glory.
- I'm not sure that I necessarily believe this, but the rumor is that Britney Spears had another pregnancy scare.
- What is THIS?! A Laguna Beach spin-off show?! [thanks Lisa]
- Joss Whedon talks about making a Spike & Angel TV movie.
- Despite having just exploded a baby, Heidi Klum still plans on attending the Emmy Awards this weekend.
- Are Weezer about to be dunzo?
- Click HERE to lend a Hand for Hurricane relief. [thanks Artie]
- Guy Richie says Kabbalah ain't for him.
- The Smiths become national treasures.
- The Strokes name their 3rd album, First Impressions of Earth.
- Coloring books can be so fun!
- Stereogum has an MP3 of the Liz Phair cover of the Rolling Stones song Mother's Little Helper from the Desperate Housewives soundtrack. Click HERE to hear the whole album.
- Angelina Jolie, like, totally <3s her kids.
- L.A.M.B. for M.E.N.
- David Boreanaz talks about Bones.
- A Mr. T TV show? You've got to be kidding me.
- LOGO finally comes to Detroit. The channel premieres on Detroit Comast Digital Cable today.
!!!!!!!!!!! She is SERIOUSLY the most beautiful baby EVER! She has grown so much since we last got to see her ... she just keeps getting more and more beautiful.
Oh yeah, we got to hang out with her mother Tracey as well, but seriously, isn't Baby Z the cutest thing EVER?!
And I guess that's it for now ... I have a very cool "thing" in the works but I can't talk about it yet ... if everything proceeds accordingly I think I'll have some awesome news soon. And now, I have to get to work.
Run, Lola, Run
I know, I know ... it's hard to feel sorry for someone who has to run errands in his new Ferrari ... but just look at him! He's a bit pitiful ... granted he usually looks pitiful but ... I dunno, there is something about that sad-looking pony tail thing he's got going. Well, it can't be long now ... little London Preston Vegas Kevin Federline Spears should be along shortly. Hee hee, I can't wait to see pictures of K-Fed running out for diapers ...
Jake, Maggie and the other Gyllenhaals were on hand in Toronto for the premiere of the movie Bee Season ... because the screenplay was written by Mother Gyllenhaal, one Naomi Foner Gyllenhaal:
Dang ... them Gyllenhaals are a talented bunch, ain't they?
Check out this picture of Heath Ledger and his pregnant woman Michelle Williams walking one of the numerous red carpets of Toronto:
Wassup with his belly tho? I believe Michelle is due in November ... Heath looks like he's due in January.
Yesterday we saw pictures of Madonna and Guy Richie inside the theater of the premiere of Revolver, today we see them on the red carpet:
They make a great couple ... they always look so happy. It's nice to know that Madonna is so happy with her hot hubby.
One last Toronto film festival thing ... here is one more portrait picture of Jake Gyllenhaal ... I can't believe I left out the picture of him reclining on the couch:
Damn!!!! Kick off those socks and shoes ... stay for a bit, Jake! [via IHeartJake.com]
Back in LA, Hilary Duff is enjoying some relaxing down-time relaxing having just completed her summer tour. Here are pictures of Hilary having a race with her pooch Lola:
Aww, it was nice of Lola to let Hilary win. Hilary's main man, Joel Madden, joined her for some sweet lovin' in the park:
Awww, isn't Jilary so cute?! They look very happy, y'all.
Nicole Richie has been doing some shopping at Kitson in Beverly Hills and check it, she is using her Motorola Pink RAZR:
The phone is HOT! It's cool to see the Hollywood "It" girls using their new phones ... just like me! [thanks Teresa]
Ava Witherspoon-Phillippe has turned 6 years old ... and daddy Ryan made sure all of her birthday wishes came true:
Yeah, I'm sure Ryan Phillippe is a good (very hot) daddy ... he and Reese Witherspoon seem like awesome parents. Happy Birthday, Ava.
Lindsay Lohan is spending some time in NYC -- she has been seen shopping all over the place:
Is she seriously looking a street jewelry? You gotta love that!
Mandy Moore is doing her best Charlize Theron impression with these super long, blonde extensions:
She looks alright I suppose ... but I like my Mandy best with her shorter, darker hair.
Whoa ... what the heck is going on here Mr. Adam Brody?
You know, they have medicated creams for problems like that.
Pink and her boyfriend Carey Hart took a little walk to pick up some booze from the local market:
It's obvious that Carey had to abide by the No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service sign in order to make their purchase. See ... celebs are just like normal people.
A whole slew of celebs showed up in support of PETA for a party ... is that Kristin Cavelleri from Laguna Beach that I spy?! When did she get socially conscious?
It turns out that Kristin was there to promote peta2.com -- a website for teens and college students to learn about animal activism. Cool! Um, was it really necessary for Pink and Carey to act like animals in order to show their support of animals? [thanks Diana]
HURRAY! It's about time!! Heidi Klum FINALLY gave birth to her baby last night:
Congratulations to Heidi and Seal on the birth of their baby boy. Yay!
Did y'all catch Tori Amos on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night?
She performed Sweet the Sting and looked and sounded amazing ... as always ... I <3 Tori!!! [caps via The Dent]
Hey ... what is going on with Queen Latifa?
Either she is filming a make-up commercial or she's about to beat someone's ass. With Queen Latifa, you never know ...
Here are the pictures of Frances Bean Cobain from her interview with Teen Vogue magazine:
She looks so much like her father. She looks like a pretty cool, semi-normal kid.
Great Britain is celebrating Prince Henry's birthday by giving him his own coin:
Sure it's only a GBP5 coin ... but having your face on any kind of money is pretty hella pimp if you ask me. Happy Birthday, Hank!
And finally, do you recognize this man in the pink shirt?
If so and you want to see more pictures from the night he wore this pimpin' pink shirt then click HERE. [thanks Jessie]
- Wendy's is offering aid to Hurricane victims by continuing to pay its employees and giving them stipends to help with immediate aid. How freaking cool is that?! [thanks Sarah]
- Wow! Pink is the new Blog was suggested for a Best of the Blogs award. It's an honor just being nominated. Yay!
- Tina Fey gave birth to her first child, a girl she named Alice, this past Saturday. Congratulations!
- In other SNL news, 2 new cast members have been added to the show.
- Matt Damon got engaged. Did you know he was 35 years old?!
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals that Apple's first word was Agua.
- Click HERE to see the new Ashlee Simpson video for Boyfriend. It's a bit Sk8r Boi-ish.
- Yay! Everybody <3s Brokeback Mountain.
- Er ... Whoops! I bet he got fired.
- Pat Robertson is a freaking idiot! He blames the Hurricane's devastation on the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is hosting the Emmy Awards, as God's punishment. He really needs to be institutionalized. UPDATE: It turns out this story is just a satire, but isn't it sad how believeable it is? [thanks Sarah]
- Joss Whedon talks more Wonder Woman.
- Now that Kill Reality is over ... there is only one thing left to see ... and I'm scared. Er, not the scared that you might think.
- Um, Flagpole Sitta part deux?
- Yellowcard have a new tour and a new album.
- Colin Farrell has a serious drinking problem.
- Paris Hilton is afraid to flop. And she's singing with Snoop Dogg.
- Anybody watch THIS?
- Is THIS really necessary?
- Tom Cruise's craziness is losing him friends; but he's got big, big plans! [thanks Erin]
- Michael Jackson still has friends.
- Suge Knight has got 99 problems ... including women troubles.
- Morrissey gets hotter with age.
- Happy Birthday Fiona Apple ... she's 28 today.
Irish Car Bombs = Bad (but they also = delish)
I need to spend some time today ... recuperating. I'm out.