You know ... I always had my suspicions about Marcy Marc. I wonder if it has, at all, occurred to J. Lo that this movie might suffer the same fate that Gigli did. I'm a sucker for Jen Lopez movies ... damn ... I need help. [Source]
Reese Witherspoon is a healthy girl, with a healthy appetite and I say good for her!
How wrong is it that Hollywood actresses need to be praised for eating? Oh whatevs, she always looks great no matter what she's doing. [Source]
Kelly Osbourne is not one to let the moss grow underneath her feet ... she may get dumped one day but she's hooking up with a new dude the next:
I wonder which band we've never heard of this guys is a member of. [Source]
In other Osbourne news, Sharon has gone the way of Nicole Richie and has set up a few book signing events to promote her new book ...
... Um ... wait ... when did Sharon Osbourne become an author? Wow, who can't write a book these days? [Source]
Poor Pete Doherty ... the chap has to get around town by way of motor scooter:
This is a good thing ... would you want him driving a car on the same road as you? [Source]
Rob Lowe and his wife were seen out and about after having a lovely dinner:
Who knew that Robbie was enjoying the Taramamadise? Oh, and I know it's not really Tara Reid's mom ... but the resemblance is striking, no? [Source]
Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner are still very much together ... Brody takes great pleasure in posting new pics of the pair on his My Space profiles:
If you head over to the official Face Humper My Space profile (Brody's band) you can hear a song called Rick James Ruff. Or you can always listen to Talan Torriero's music instead ... oh wait, no you can't ... his official website is no longer streaming his music. Geeze, even Talan must have hated what he heard. [Source, Source, thanks Nix]
And finally, Pink reader Jamie was lucky enough to run into and have her picture taken with MJ from The Real World: Philly:
And we are lucky enough to enjoy MJ's pit stain. Enjoy! [thanks Jamie]
- I think she should call her new show The Single Life.
- Chris Rock will not return as Oscar host next year.
- Contrary to the rumor, Michael Jackson has not ODed nor is he near death.
- Gisele Bundchen is the new face of Louis Vuitton. Lucky biatch!
- Bad News: Chris Evans has a small penis. Good News: It's not THIS Chris Evans.
- Nine Inch Nails have a new drummer ... again. How Spinal Tap of them.
- Robbie Williams has some ACE fans.
- Madonna is getting set to perform on The Brit Awards this coming February.
- Yes sir, officer Shaq, sir.
- Mischa Barton always gets what she wants.
- Click HERE to see the first trailer for the movie Marie Antoinette.
- Click HERE to watch the Gorillaz in action.
- Corn rows for Paris Latsis? Is he making a play for Britney Spears?
- Do we really need a Dirty Dancing III?
Dancing with Jake is always so fun ... but you gotta watch out for those flailing arms ... you don't wanna lose an eye or anything like that.
It shall be a fun night ... and I can't wait.