DA BRAT IS ACTUALLY KISSING HIM ON THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!! That biatch must be high as hell or something ... she can't possibly be getting the nookie from David Gest ... can she?!?!?!?! Blaurgh ... I can't even think about it ... ::safe warm place, think of a safe warm place:: [Source]
Damn ... speaking of odd couples, who knew that Pamela Anderson and Gary Busey were the newest BFFs in Hollywood:
I realize that new girlfriends like to share clothes and shoes but I would recommend that Pammy pie stay away from those ugly ass boots that Gary's wearing. He could prolly loan them out to Kim Stewart tho. [Source]
Oh, and speaking of ugly ass boots ... what the hell is wrong with Avril Lavigne?
Unless she's actually about to go wading ... I have to totally poo-poo her choice of footwear. Boooooo! [Source]
Oprah Winfrey had the principle cast members from Brokeback Mountain on her show yesterday for a half hour-long movie promo spot, here are some screencaps:
It wasn't the most interesting show actually ... there was a lot of patting each other on the back. Oprah asked the tough questions (yeah, not really), there were a lot of AWWWWWWs from the audience every time Heath Ledger talked about his new baby Matilda or his chick Michelle Williams and Jake Gyllenhaal just looked hot. Anne Hathaway chirped up every chance she got ... it was nice of Oprah to even let her sit on her couch. [Source]
Isn't it interesting that Jessica Simpson is covering up her entire neck?
You don't suppose she's hiding anything underneath that scarf, do you? [Source]
Whoa ... Matthew MacConaughey can look really hot sometimes ... and then there are those times when he ain't lookin' quite so hot at all:
Daaaamn ... he looks a right mess. Methinks he should've stayed in bed instead of going out for golfin'. [Source]
Boo! I hate it when celebs go all incognito on us ... it makes it really hard to know who it is that we're looking at:
I'm not sure who this could be ... I think it might be a washed up child actress who oftentimes dresses like a homeless man and appears to be having a hard time with her celebrity ... or something like that. [Source]
Whoa ... I know Tara Reid looks like she's booze-free but if she's so sober why is she giving a $20 bill to a dog?
I'd hate to guess why she would feel the need to pay a dog ... if you get my drift ... ew! [Source]
And finally, the embarrassment of Heather Graham continues as Life, America's weekend magazine, plasters her face on their cover and proclaims that she is TV's Sexiest Star ... even tho her TV series was cancelled after just one airing:
Tsk Tsk. Well, there's no such thing as bad publicity ... right? [Source]
- Josie Bissett and Rob Estes are dunzo.
- Remember the Spaceship Challenger.
- Britney Spears bowls her way to happiness.
- Chalk up another Spears failure.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is hard up for cash.
- Joan Collins hates the Botox Brigade.
- Michael Stipe teams up with Placebo.
- Colin Farrell talks about his lucky undies.
- Oprah: After the Show reveals more info from James Frey and his lies -- he shopped the book around as fiction to other publishers; the Double Day publisher confesses she wouldn't have published the book if it were labeled fiction.
- Click HERE for the teaser trailer for the remake of The Omen.
- Elijah Wood is 25, Nick Carter is 26, Joey Fatone Jr. is 29 and Sarah McLachlan is 38 today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Charlize Theron isn't a "greedy bitch".
- Matthew Perry is returning to NBC.
- Bruce Vilanch wears a lot of t-shirts ... a lot of XXXL t-shirts.
- Click HERE to find out which Laguna Beach Girl YOU are. Duh, I'm Kristin.
I'm not exactly sure what's going on for tonight ... I do know, for a fact, that I won't be happy unless we go out dancing. We hear there may be a Dorkwave party tonight ... so we'll see what happens.
That is all ... I'm out.