Monday, March 13, 2006
Our dear Spederline continue to do whatever it is that they do ... Kevin Federline was spotted heading into a tattoo parlor in Maui ... not sure what it is that he got done but I'm sure we'll be finding out any day now:
I really wish someone would burn K-Fed's clothing ... no wait, scratch that ... we don't need to nekkid Federline wandering the streets. But seriously, he has to be the worst dresser alive. Leave it to K-Fed to try and make manpris happen. Ugh. [Source]
Check out these pictures of Spederline lounging on the balcony of their hotel:
These pictures would be so cute if a.) Kevin weren't on the phone while Britney loves up on him and b.) the guy was anyone other than Kevin. [Source]
Here are some adorable pictures of Jake Gyllenhaal hanging out on the beach with his his babies Atticus and Boo and some mysterious man friend:
Those dogs are the cutest ever! Boo the puggle = cutest.pup.ever. The dude that Jake is hangin' with looks a bit like Josh Lucas ... hmmmmmmm. Also, you gotta love his attempt to get friendly with the lady -- it's cute ... I guess. [Source]
Here are the full-size pictures of Orlando Bloom and his booty crack ... I figure y'all wouldn't mind if we gazed upon Orlando's crescent moon one more time:
Reese Witherspoon is already hard at work on her next movie project ... here are pictures of Reese on the London set of her new movie Penelope:
Surely she's got her sights set on the Best Supporting Actress prize at next year's Academy Awards. [Source]
Yay! Here are more pictures of the newly resurfaced TomKat as they make their way into one of Isabella Cruise's basketball games:
Actually, these pictures aren't that exciting. Katie is wearing one of her satin "show off the belly" tops and the flattest flats she could find. UH and the capris. Why, Lord ... why?! [Source]
Mariah Carey and Pharrell are still hard at work on the set of her new music video Say Somethin':
You know ... the more I see these 2 together the more I think they made a terrible couple. I just can't see these 2 hooking up. I'm sure Pharrell would be down but something tells me Mariah wouldn't be interested. You know, I'm actually surprised we don't see or hear about Mimi hooking up with all sorts of dudes. I wonder what she does for the sex? [Source]
Um ... yeah ... It, uh, looks like Kimberly Stewart is trying a new tactic at achieving new heights of stardom. I wonder if Kim took back the breast implants that she gave to Jack Osbourne?
But really, who cares about Kimberly Stewart and her new boobs ... what we really need to be wary of are her feet; from the New York Post: KIMBERLY Stewart should pre-wash her feet before going to get a pedicure. Rod's daughter showed up to the W magazine Oscar Hollywood retreat house in Beverly Hills for a spa treatment, but when she took off her shoes for the pedicurist, our spy said, "her feet stunk so [bleeping] bad that the pedicurist refused to do her toes . . . or anybody else's for the rest of the day." GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I would seriously shoot myself if I were that pedicurist. Gross, gross, gross ... do any of you have a bad taste in your mouth now? Ack! [Source]
Oh Courtney ... how I love you so. It's so nice to see her dressing well again ... I think the plump lips are a bit much but overall she looks pretty good:
I don't even know if I love Drunk Courtney better than Sober Courtney. They both have their good points. [Source]
It is my understanding that it is a physical impossibility for Elisha Cuthbert to keep her mouth closed for more than 30 seconds. Almost every time she is photographed her mouth is gaping wide open:
It's not that I'm complaining ... I mean, I can see the appeal her behavior might have on a certain segment of the population. [Source]
Here are a couple outtakes from Jake Gyllenhaal's photoshoot for W magazine:
Not bad ... not bad ... [Source]
... and here is one outtake from his photoshoot for OUT magazine:
Uh yeah ... I, uh ... yeah. It's a nice pic. [Source]
OKAY ... let's move on ... check out these great pictures of Nicole Richie in the new issue of Tattler magazine:
She looks amazing. [Source]
Natalie Portman is featured in the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine:
She looks kinda okay. [Source]
And finally, Lindsay Lohan is featured in the new issue of Cosmopolitan magazine:
She looks kinda boring. [Source]
- Failure to Launch was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Today's the day that Ryan Seacrest takes over E!.
- Michael Jackson is relocating to Britain. I'm sorry for all y'all blokes.
- Joss Stone's brother appears to have a wee little problem.
- Kristin Cavallari guests on Veronica Mars this Wednesday night. You don't want to miss all the lesbian action now do you?
- J. Lo and Oribe are dunzo.
- Natasha steppin' up, Nick steppin' down.
- C-Murder to now be known as C-I Was Innocent All Along.
- Young Jeezy arrested for packin' heat.
- Annie Proulx gives her Oscar recap.
- And suddenly I have a craving for baked goods.
- Hayden Christensen and Sienna Miller are fond of swapping spit. I think he likes her boyish haircut.
- Pamela Anderson is big in Canada.
- Actually, Jennifer Aniston is the unluckiest celeb overall ... I mean, you did see that Good Housekeeping magazine cover, right?
- Are Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend dunzo? Haven't we heard this before?
- Chloe Dao sells out.
- Danny Masterson is 30, Dana Delaney is 50 and William H. Macy is 56 today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Daniel Craig has major cold feet.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is considering a return to Broadway.
- Click HERE to see who won Flavor Flav's heart (and a pair of 14k gold teeth) on VH1's Flavor of Love.
I have a few things to take care of today ... no big deal at all -- not yet at least. I'm out.