- Punky Brewster's Soleil Moon Frye and hubby Jason Goldberg are the proud parents of baby #2, a girl named Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg.
- Hannah Montana is now officially Miley Cyrus.
- Apparently, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson have been BFF for a while now.
- Click HERE to hear the Fabolous remix of Britney Spears' Break the Ice.
- Guess who chopped off her hair.
- Busta Rhymes gets probation for assaulting his former driver and a fan.
- Sadness ... George Clooney says he is not returning to ER.
- YIKES! Is THIS really Kristin Davis? Our sweet, innocent Sex and the City Charlotte?!?
- Geeze ... can you imagine what Heather Mills would've done if she had lost $50 million bucks?
- You're never gonna guess who is a Big 'Mo.
- French singer Matt Pokora (and David Beckham look-a-like) does TETU magazine.
- Jessica Alba does Gotham magazine.
- Paris Hilton really <3s DCMA clothing.
- Someone needs to reapply (and reapply and reapply) their foundation make-up.
- Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is 29, Dane Cook is 36 and Queen Latifah is 38 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Madonna finally denies there is any trouble in her marriage.
- "Songs like 'Declare Independence' for me are about humanity. I stand by what I said." -- Bjork on the controversy over her recent Chinese concert
- Mariah Carey knows you think she's a "ditzy moron" and she's watching you.
- Will Smith denies being a Scientologist.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Les News: Punky Gives Birth Again, Busta Gets Probation, Will Denies Xenu
Posted by TRENT at 11:26 AM