Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Andy Towle

Birthday Lurve goes out to my dear friend and fellow blogger, Andy Towle, who is celebrating his birthday today. I've known Andy for many years and altho I don't always get to see him as much as I would like, I consider him one of my very good friends and I want to take this opportunity to publicly acknowledge his birthday today:

Andy was the person who accompanied me to the MTV Studios when I got to meet Madonna in person and was there to calm me down, keep me from freaking out and then celebrate with me afterwards. He's also the guy who got me addicted to playing Wii and is one of the best persons to watch and then discuss episodes of Lost with. His loyal friendship thruout the years means the world to me and it is my sincere hope that he has an amazing birthday today :) Much, much love Andy ... and happy, happy birthday! xoxoxo