- The clergyman who married Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon talks to People magazine.
- CSI: star Gary Dourdan, who was arrested on drug possession charges on Monday, was back to work on the set of his TV show on Tuesday.
- The estate of Jimi Hendrix disputes the existence of any Jimi Sex Tape.
- Oh nice! DNA tests show that the late James Brown did father another kid.
- Welp, it looks like Amy Winehouse won't be singing the new James Bond theme song after all.
- Rod Stewart's kid, Sean, had his assault charges dropped.
- The Screen Actor's Guild tones down its contract demands.
- Cheryl Burke (Dancing With The Stars) is 24, Frankie Valli is 73 and Ann B. Davis (The Brady Bunch) is 82 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Could Ryan Seacrest actually get axed from American Idol?
- Angela Bassett to join the final season of ER.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Les News: Gary Gets Back To Work, Amy's Song Axed, Seacrest Out Of AI?
Posted by TRENT at 11:30 AM