Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Take Your Mama

Today will be a very chill day. The Freshmen are on retreat this week so I will not have to teach my class until Friday. My mornings are quiet, just like the good ol' days so I can get work done a little bit at a time. Today is also my early day so I get to leave at 3pm. Woo!

I'm sure you've all heard My Prerogative by now. I'll leave the MP3 link active until the song goes on sale. It's a radio rip so it's not HQ but you get the gist of the song. Personally, I like it. I think it will be a moderate hit for Brit. The much-hyped video premieres on MTV this Thursday ... it should be on the 'Net shortly thereafter.

Other news round-up:

And that's it for today -- I was finally able to procure the Björk Medúlla bonus track Komið so I'm geeked about that. Also, tonight Erik and I are seeing the Scissor Sisters at St. Andrew's Hall

Woo! That will be a blast I tells ya! I'm sure I'll have pictures to share.