It was a very good article with some great spoilers (which, in my opinion, aren't really spoiler spoilers, just tiny things to look forward to -- I'm convinced that the huge ass secrets will never leak to the Internet) which I offer below ... highlight the area below if you want to read them too. They're gooood:
The dead marshall was buried (not cremated with the other bodies) and must be dug up because he has a key in his pocket to unlock his briefcase. They will need something from that briefcase; involves Kate?
Of the Internet rumor "The island is a giant lab for mad-scientist experimenting, á la The Island of Dr. Moreau" the show's creator J.J. Abrams says "It's a piece of a much bigger picture. It's not the big answer."
Locke will make a "huge discovery".
Someone will build a raft and try to escape.
We will meet other folks on the island who weren't on the plane (this happened already ... crazy French lady and "Ethan").
We will learn 2 secrets about Hurley.
There is the possibility that "these people -- way before they got on this airplane -- have interacted with each other either directly or through third parties".
After last week's episode, you know the Claire's "could be the antichrist" baby backstory/did the creepy psychic "put" her on the island to try and save the baby or did he inadvertently [or purposely] "put" them in harm's way/who is Ethan Rom really (and did you notice that Etham Rom is an anagram of Other Man?) and what is his connection with Danielle (crazy French lady also on the island) and what does he want with Claire's "could be antichrist" baby (he did kidnap her right as she was about to give birth and not before; he could have been the "man" who attacked her while she slept) episode? ... yeah, well I'm totally-totally hooked on this show now! I cannot wait for the next episode ... and I can't wait to see how this season will end. This show will be huge, you'll see. I was very lukewarm up until last week. But now I understand the writing style and the way they are going to progress the story. I love it! I think you should check out the spoilers ...
Another show that I learned to love is Laguna Beach and, sadly, it's ending tonight.
::Sigh:: It's going to be sad to say goodbye to LC, Lo, Kristin, Ste-VUHN, Polster, Dieter (but not Morgan) ... I'm glad I'll have Sarah with me in case I need to cry.
So, today I had 2 cds to pick up (much like someone else) I had to pick up the new Lindsay Lohan CD Speak and the new Kelly Clarkson CD Breakaway:
Blame my friend Shane ... he sent me the MP3s for Kelly's album and I loved them! Blame my other friend Shan ... he sent me the Lindsay MP3s -- I am not at fault here. I had to buy the cds ... I just had to.
And speaking of Ms. Lo(han), it seems that she learned a good lesson from Ashlee Simpson. If you're ever caught lip syncing (like, say, on Good Morning America or something) you shouldn't blame someone else, you should just DENY DENY DENY everything. Her people had this to say: "Lindsay sang completely live, the band was live and the background singers were live," maintained Kim Jakwerth, spokeswoman for Casablanca, Lohan's label ... She clarified: "The first song had some background. It's a little more rock and roll and needed it there. It's about how you make the song sound exactly like the record." Which sounds infinitely better than saying "My drummer pressed the wrong button for the backing track". The problem comes up, though, when you are quoted in interviews like THIS ONE just days before you lip sync on live TV and you say stuff like this:"I wanna be able to sing stuff to show that I have a voice and I can actually project." "And I wanna find things I'm not gonna have to lip sync to, and that, when I sing it in the studio, it's something that I could also sing live and sound just as good as I did on the CD." D'oh!
Let's move on ... This is what Jennifer Garner will look like in the movie Electra, due out soon:
I approve! B-randon, what do you think?
And now, the news:
- THIS SITE says that Justin Timberlake might star in the Iron Man movie. Moviehole is reporting that Teen Hollywood claims that Justin Timberlake is signing on to play Tony Stark. THIS SITE says it's not true. IGN FilmForce was advised by our trusty Iron Man source that there is no truth whatsoever to the reports [that Timberlake is up for the part of Tony Stark]. You decide ...
- The AFLAC Duck quack is no more. AFLAC, the insurance company that rose to pop-cultural heights on the wings of a waterfowl, is launching a $50 million ad campaign that partly muzzles its web-footed friend and instead seeks to better define what the company does. I like that duck! My bet is, he'll be back ... we demand the quack!
- Wanna travel abroad but are afraid that people in the country you are visiting will HATE you because you're American? Never fear, you can "go Canadian". ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (AP) -- An American T-shirt company has a solution for their fellow citizens who want to vacation in Europe without having to answer questions about U.S. politics -- pose as Canadians ... For $24.95, T-shirtKing.com offers the "Go Canadian" package, full of just the kind of things an American traveler needs to leave their country and its politics behind. How pathetic. I've got a better idea ... how about we oust the idiot leader that has made our country public enemy #1 in the rest of the world ... oh wait ...
- Hey OC fans (yeah you Shane) get ready for some hot lesbo action! Barton's love lorn character on "The O.C.," Marissa Cooper, is slated for a lesbian love scene later this season, according to reports ... The girl-girl love scene is usually a guaranteed ratings getter -- a lesbian kiss pumped up the ratings for "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" a few years ago -- so "The O.C." is going to try it too, says a report on the web site TVgasm.com. Yeah! This show is struggling so bad that it needs to resort to such tactics. C'mon, let's get some boy-on-boy action already. Sheesh!
- Got a Sidekick II just like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan? Well now you can Bedazzle it with gems just like the ones owned by Hollywood A-listers. Good news, you can also put gems on any non-Nokia cell phone too! Hmm ... my Moto RAZR might look really pretty with Swarovski crystals ... Hmm ...
- Oh God! One of the Backstreet Boys is putting out his solo album on a Christian record label. NASHVILLE (Billboard) - Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell has signed a deal with Provident Music Group's Reunion Records, a Christian music label ... Reunion's roster includes Michael W. Smith and Joy Williams. I have no comment.
ONE LAST THING: Check out these photos ... Don't ask, just enjoy:
The Angel of the Lord: Kylie Minogue
Joseph: David Beckham
Wiseman #1: Tony Blair
Wiseman #2: The Duke of Edinburgh
Shepherd #1: Samuel L. Jackson
Shepherd #2: Hugh Grant
Shepherd #3: Graham Norton
Ho! Ho! Ho!