Can we talk about how kickass her bag is? Not only is it pink but anything that says "Bitchy" in sparkly letters is the total hotness ... I wonder if it's meant to be a message to Cher? Of course Britney had Bit Bit in tow which, apparently, got her into some trouble at a couple of restaurants.
But anyways, TimmyRay.com found a really fun little program called Montage-A-Google that let's you make collages like this:
Click image for larger size
You type in the person or persons you like (i.e. Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears) and the program will generate a collage of pictures for you. It's so cool ... but not as cool as THIS mixtape that the kids at ONTD! sniffed out ... the cd has a Britney Spears featuring P. Diddy song on it and I want it! Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere I look ... does anyone have a high quality MP3 of the song or know where I can purchase the cd? Please contact me if you can help :)
MOVING ON NOW ... Charlie Sheen has recently moved into his own apartment and Denise Richards has been seeking consolation at Target since they announced they were divorcing:
She looks so sad ... anyways, Charlie swears he did not cheat on the pregnant Denise saying, "The reason for our separation is a private matter between the two of us." Hmm ... I wonder what happened?! Still developing ...
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner think they turn invisible by just putting on hoods and drawing them tight around their faces:
... or they just look stupid.
Here is the other picture of Lindsay Lohan from W magazine:
She's a diva, y'all! Look at that tiara! I like how she is quoted in an attempt to prove her modesty (i.e. she doesn't dance on tables) while posing topless. Hot!
Michelle Trachtenberg looks stunning this picture [via usemycomputer.com]:
I'm not sure where it was taken but she looks fabulous!
MTV.com has some new pictures of the lads from My Chemical Romance:
They look a little bit Marilyn Manson and a little bit 30 Seconds to Mars. Are bulletproof vests in this season?
Here is the final poster for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith:
It's light years better than the first poster they released.
Here is the cover of the limited edition version of Mariah Carey's new album The Emancipation of Mimi:
She looks less like Beyoncé on this cover ... I quite like it too.
Here is the cover of the new Harry Potter book:
... in case there are any fans ...
And finally, in really kickass news, my dear friend Adriana had one of her pictures chosen for the label of Jones Soda:
The legs in the picture belong to her boyfriend Brian but it must be known that I was photographed on that couch as well.
And now, the news:
- Peace the Fork Out goes to The Get Up Kids ... after a summer tour they say they're done.
- If at first you don't succeed ...
- Quentin Tarantino to take on the next installment of Friday the 13th????
- "I've had a tough year. But, I've learned a lot of lessons and the most important is that I don't have to be perfect."
- Britney Spears ready to make her second film. I really hope this is true, Britney in a movie called In The Pink ... dream come true!
- David Boreanaz pops a Boner for new TV pilot.
- Alyson Hannigan also got her own TV pilot; you can attend the taping by clicking HERE.
- Interesting article on the Fantastic Four movie.
- Kirstie Alley has a really fucking fat blog.
- Click HERE to read The unedited rantings of a fat 42 year old menopausal ex -talk show host; you may know her better as Rosie O'Donnell.
- Click HERE to win a date with Carmine Gotti. Good luck!
- Drew Barrymore munching carpet?
- Steve Madden is in jail too? When does Donald Trump get sent to the pokey?
- Foxy Brown turns herself in to authorities for beating the crap out of her manicurist.
- Did Benicio Del Toro really bang Scarlett Johansson in an elevator?
- Talk about your fugly stamps.
- Fred Durst is a fucking tool.
- And the Galactic Achievement Award goes to ...
- Always wanted to get into Mariah Carey's undies ... well now you can!
- Victoria Beckham is insane, her 6-year-old son is lucky as hell.
- Robert Downey, Jr. <3's Burger King.
- Al Sharpton doesn't <3 rappers.
- President Clinton to undergo more heart surgery.
Incidentally, yesterday was my busiest traffic day ever:
I'm not sure what was so special about yesterday that would cause my previous busiest day ever to be surpassed by over 1,000 hits ... but I ain't complainin'.