Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Jonesin'

Lynne and Jamie Lynn Spears must have flown home to Louisiana because Britney was seen out with K-Fed in Beverly Hills:


Can we talk about how kickass her bag is? Not only is it pink but anything that says "Bitchy" in sparkly letters is the total hotness ... I wonder if it's meant to be a message to Cher? Of course Britney had Bit Bit in tow which, apparently, got her into some trouble at a couple of restaurants.

But anyways, TimmyRay.com found a really fun little program called Montage-A-Google that let's you make collages like this:


Click image for larger size

You type in the person or persons you like (i.e. Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears) and the program will generate a collage of pictures for you. It's so cool ... but not as cool as THIS mixtape that the kids at ONTD! sniffed out ... the cd has a Britney Spears featuring P. Diddy song on it and I want it! Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere I look ... does anyone have a high quality MP3 of the song or know where I can purchase the cd? Please contact me if you can help :)

MOVING ON NOW ... Charlie Sheen has recently moved into his own apartment and Denise Richards has been seeking consolation at Target since they announced they were divorcing:


She looks so sad ... anyways, Charlie swears he did not cheat on the pregnant Denise saying, "The reason for our separation is a private matter between the two of us." Hmm ... I wonder what happened?! Still developing ...

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner think they turn invisible by just putting on hoods and drawing them tight around their faces:


... or they just look stupid.

Here is the other picture of Lindsay Lohan from W magazine:


She's a diva, y'all! Look at that tiara! I like how she is quoted in an attempt to prove her modesty (i.e. she doesn't dance on tables) while posing topless. Hot!

Michelle Trachtenberg looks stunning this picture [via usemycomputer.com]:


I'm not sure where it was taken but she looks fabulous!

MTV.com has some new pictures of the lads from My Chemical Romance:


They look a little bit Marilyn Manson and a little bit 30 Seconds to Mars. Are bulletproof vests in this season?

Here is the final poster for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith:


It's light years better than the first poster they released.

Here is the cover of the limited edition version of Mariah Carey's new album The Emancipation of Mimi:


She looks less like Beyoncé on this cover ... I quite like it too.

Here is the cover of the new Harry Potter book:


... in case there are any fans ...

And finally, in really kickass news, my dear friend Adriana had one of her pictures chosen for the label of Jones Soda:


The legs in the picture belong to her boyfriend Brian but it must be known that I was photographed on that couch as well.

Jones Soda is looking for pictures of landmarks for upcoming soda labels ... you can find more information about that HERE. I might have to send in a few of my Detroit landmark pictures and see if any of them get picked. EDITED: I'm a moron and just posted the link (that Adriana sent me) without reading the fine print ... This contest, sadly, is over.

And now, the news:
Last night Erik and I hung out with Stephanie and Tracey. Tracey let me rub up on her belly all night long but I wasn't able to feel the baby kick ... I think she hates me :( Anyways ... we had a really fun time!

Incidentally, yesterday was my busiest traffic day ever:


I'm not sure what was so special about yesterday that would cause my previous busiest day ever to be surpassed by over 1,000 hits ... but I ain't complainin'.

Holla!