All I know is that I better run into Spederline while vacationing in Los Angeles next month. It would make my existence, they would get good publicity ... and imagine the fun pictures I'd have to share with all of you. It's win-win-win situation.
What is scarier than a Bratz-inspired Lindsay Lohan doll?
EEK ... there ain't nothin' that could be scarier than that ... oh wait, how about Lindsay Lohan looking cracked out and trolling the back alleyways ...
YIKES ... that's pretty damn scary ... there ain't NOTHIN' that could be scarier than that ... OH WAIT ... HOW ABOUT LINDSAY LOHAN IN A BIKINI ...
SAKE'S ALIVE ... she looks so, so terrible! I don't understand how a very curvy and sexy girl could want to starve herself into bones. It's frightening ... and a bit sad. L. Lo ... please start eating again.
On a positive note, Linds, I do like your tattoo ... but I would suggest one tiny alteration ...
See ... that would rule hardcore!
Woo! I love me a good Sarah Michelle Gellar sighting ... it seems that she and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are getting out of town:
While it's good to see SMG out in public again, it does make me miss seeing her on TV every week. But man, those Buffyverse peeps are everywhere these days:
Seth Green ... David Boreanaz ... Michelle Trachtenberg ... they're everywhere!!!
Hey, does anyone want to see a naked picture of Nicky Hilton?
Click above to see full size, uncensored version
I kinda covered it up for those of you at work ... you can check out the uncensored version too ... if you want ... I dunno ... I don't like Nicky trying to look all sexy ... I prefer seeing the regular ol' Nicky Hilton:
Yes ... that'll do nicely.
Ashley Olsen looks embarrassed to be recognized:
She must have seen those pictures of her sister Mary Kate with her freakish boyfriend. I'd hide my face too.
I'm sorry ... I just don't get the appeal of the Gotti boys:
It's like ... they wear too much makeup and use too much hair product ... Yuck! [via HottieGotti.com]
Wanna rub up on Robbie Williams?
Well now you can ... Madam Tussaud's museum has unveiled an interactive wax statue of Mr. Williams. Um ... I wonder what the chest hair is made out of.
Here is a very cute picture of Julia Roberts' twin babies:
The look so cute ... Awww ....
Ashton Kutcher was minding his own business ... just doing this own thing when he looks across the street and sees someone flipping him the bird ... so, like any normal person, he flips the bird back:
I wonder who it was that gave him the finger ...
... Charlize Theron! That bitch!
Happy Birthday goes out to Siouxsie Sioux:
She turns 48 years old today ... amazing ... she still looks stunning!
Nine Inch Nails have decided not to perform at the MTV Movie Awards, they had this to say:
Rock on! I <3 Trent Reznor.
And finally, here is the poster for The Dukes of Hazzard movie:
It's kinda plain and boring ... click HERE for some plain and boring AIM icons and wallpapers.
Let's do the news:
- No one wants to see pictures of Michael Jackson's penis.
- Janice Dickinson is cut from America's Next Top Model. She's being replaced with Twiggy. SO HOT!
- God does answer prayers.
- How do you like your corn? I think everyone should vote for #2.
- Shannen Doherty gets dumped from another TV show. Now she's free to do the final season of Charmed!
- Better Than Ezra are still making music. Stream their newest album, Before the Robots, HERE.
- Being Bobby Brown debuts on Bravo on June 30th. GLEEEE!!!
- Tom Cruise continues to ride his crazy train. I blame all the Scientology-ness.
- Mariah Carey has a Super Sweet 16 party.
- Renée Zellweger moves to NYC. I always thought she'd end up in Detroit ... but shouldn't she be moving more down South?
- Angelina Jolie says she would never sleep with a married man ... in an interview that took place BEFORE she met up with Brad Pitt in Africa.
- Christian Slater has penile dysfunction problems? That is so embarrassing.
- Wait ... when did DMX become all Christian? What???
- Are you ready for Further Adventures in Babysitting?
He really loved it ... I liked it better the second time. I was able to learn a lot more information the second time around. If you've only seen it once you should go again ... It gets better.
Erik and I are meeting up with some friends in Caseville, Michigan for the weekend. We will be staying at The Oak Pointe Lodge for 2 nights, 3 days. It's not rustic, per se, but it is not technology friendly ... there will be no internet access. On the plus side we will have a jacuzzi in our room so ... I'm sure it'll be a blast.
Sooo ... I won't be posting again at least until Sunday night ... but maybe not until Monday. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Hey celebs, don't do anything until I get back, ya hear?
PS: YAY K-DAWG! So happy you finally got the Big O! XOXO