Hmm ... I wonder who's the hotter surfer ... Jake or Ryan Phillipe? Damn ... who cares as long as they both keep surfing. [via I Heart Jake]
Well, I think it's all but officially confirmed that Jennifer Garner is pregnant like a mother-effer:
Bennifer 2.0 is about to become Bennifer + 1. Ben Affleck looks like a complete mess ... don't he look so happy to have a knocked up girlfriend?
Apparently the festivities for Lindsay Lohan's upcoming 19th birthday (July 2) are already underway ... she enlisted a few of her friends (including Nicole Richie, SkeletwinTM #2) to help her celebrate:
Hee hee, someone should get her a cake with my picture on it.
Whether it be day or night Paris2 are always on the scene:
Damn ... I hope I run into them sometime while I'm in LA. I would DIE.
Here is a picture of Ashlee Simpson and daddy Joe Simpson at the Much Music Awards:
I think he was her date ... so gross.
Oh Jessica! I think it's pretty safe to say that Jessica Simpson is a very beautiful chick ... but even she has her flaws:
Is it really wise to be picking one's butt while wearing white? I'm pretty sure that's going to leave a spot.
Aww, check out this cute picture of Christian Bale and his baby:
David and Victoria Beckham are still enjoying their vacation in St. Tropez:
I love how Vicky likes to keep her arms around him ... as if she is holding on for dear life.
Hmm ... when did Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen kiss and make up?
They both look happy ... it would be very nice if they did, indeed, reconcile.
Here are more pictures of Prince William at his charity polo match this past weekend:
I know that I have to run straight to the loo after a long day of playing polo.
Ugh, this caption is too easy:
I'm almost ashamed to use it ... I said almost.
Allyson Hannigan and Michelle Trachtenberg look so pretty at the Allure magazine party:
It's too bad that Sarah Michelle Gellar wasn't there as well.
The stars of the Dukes of Hazzard movie are on the cover of this month's premiere magazine:
I guess they look alright. I'm still not sold on this movie ... I guess we'll see.
Whoa ... check out this very frightening picture:
Click image above to see full size image
What could possibly be more scary?
Speaking of scary ...
Sorry, I just had to throw in these Katie Holmes pictures ... it's so sad to think that her life is already over ... The poor thing.
- Want to dress like Jamie Lynn Spears? This fall your dream will come true (this is, undoubtedly, good news for the Thigh Master).
- I stand corrected, the White Stripes will play a Detroit show on October 2nd.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar to play Alice of Wonderland.
- Liz Phair's new album is tentatively titled Somebody's Miracle. Check out Mesmerizing for more deets.
- Desperate actor gets off on drug charge.
- Sharon Stone leaves her baby in a car while she goes out for dinner.
- Is Lindsay Lohan dating Diego Garcia? (Reg. Req'd)
- Scary Spice ruins the Spice Girls reunion.
- Entertainment Weekly looks at Batman through the ages.
- Jay McCarroll dishes Project Runway dirt.
- David and Victoria Beckham are the new faces for L'Oreal.
- Usher don't like to pay for shit. (Reg. Req'd)
- Saddam Hussein is a neat freak who loves Doritos.
- Towleroad has some sad news about Zach HERE. If you don't know who Zach is you can read his blog HERE.
We are at T-Minus 3 days away from Hollywood. Weee!!! Laters.