Hmm ... maybe Britney knows something we don't ... like it is much worse for Kevin to not wear socks ... in a disgustingly odoriferous manner. Ew! I don't even want to know actually ... Spederline reunited later on in the weekend to do some toy shopping at Toys 'R Us:
Note the socks. Note my disgust. Damn, at the very least he could keep that fugly look at home, behind closed doors and away from my eyes. I'm starting to miss K-Fed's stupid, untied sneakers. Oh and Brit, a little Cover Girl won't kill you.
This must have been the weekend for toy shopping because Angelina Jolie took Maddox out for a shopping spree at Toys 'R Us as well. Note Maddox's ecstatic glee ... Zahara was nowhere in sight:
I bet the little princess was out with the nanny shopping at Gucci. In any regard, Maddox got hooked the eff up! He got his own Honda motorcycle! That's hot!
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner also went shopping this weekend ... but, as usual, they went grocery shopping:
Ya know, I'm starting to think that all of this food is for him and not her, despite her pregnant status. He is looking a little bigger every time we see him.
Hey! Look at that ... Kirsten Dunst is smiling at the paparazzi ... I wonder what gives?
Ohh, she must have gotten a good look at her man, Jake Gyllenhaal, walking his dog:
Yeah, that'd get me smiling too.
Have you heard the latest David Beckham goss? Apparently he was caught playing footsies with another woman while he was sitting next to his animatronic wife Victoria:
Hmm, the picture isn't that clear but I can kinda see it. Oh Becks, you devil you.
UGH! If you thought Tara Reid's celluloid booty was scary ... brace yourself ... Cameron Diaz went golfing ... sans make-up:
Yikes! And by Yikes! I mean OHMYFREAKINGGAWDDON'TEVERDOTHATAGAINYOUHEARTLESSTROLL!
Check out these hot pictures of Lynda Carter at the premiere of The Dukes of Hazzard:
I love her! She rules!
Here are more pictures of Tara Reid and Paris Hilton after a night of partying in St. Tropez:
Tara is an utter mess. Paris, on the other hand, has managed to keep herself relatively together. AND she's into water sports! Check out Miss Hilton on the jet ski:
She looks like she knows how to shred water. That is so gnarly!
Nicole Richie, not in St. Tropez but at home in Malibu, is also fond of the water sports ... but kayaking seems to be more her speed:
Aww, that skeletal girl looks like she's having a blast!
And finally, here are a couple more pictures of Pink readers with their TR3NT.com stickers:
See, even if you don't have a real sticker you can still send in a picture. Holla!
- Wedding Crashers was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Is J. Lo really pregs?
- Romeo! Wherefore art thou?
- Jennifer Aniston tells Vanity Fair magazine that she will always love Brad Pitt.
- Jessica Simpson goes for a "country flavor" on her new album? The poor girl will never have a hit single.
- Lil' Kim is putting EVERYONE on blast on her new album.
- Click HERE to see the final tracklist for Liz Phair's new album Somebody's Miracle. Liz tells MTV, "People get very uptight about staying in a certain genre or not breaking out of your expected style ... But for me, I just decided to go farther and take my aesthetic stand stronger." You go, Liz!
- Click HERE to see the second trailer for Joss Whedon's new movie, Serenity.
- You Could Have It So Much Better ... with Franz Ferdinand.
- Look out Hamptons, Lindsay Lohan is coming to town for an August vacation. (Reg. Req'd.)
- THIS is why geeks work so hard to be smart and make money.
- Who hasn't done "gay-for-pay"?
- I want my GoreTV.
Yeah, it's about time I saw this freaking movie ... it was sooo cute. I found it much more poignant than the original. The scenes with Charlie's family were sooo sweet ... VLB cried a couple of times and I may have teared up once or twice. It was very cute. Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka was totally bizarre. I didn't find him endearing at all ... and I felt the Oompa Loompa's were not cute at all. They should have found a cute actor to model the Oompas on. In any regard, it was a very cute movie. I never felt an affinity for the original but I wouldn't say this version was better -- just different.
Tonight a bunch of us are meeting up at the Cadieux Cafe for some featherbowling ... I'll explain later.