If you were unable to watch Kanye speak live last night you can stream the video HERE or click HERE for a bunch of video download links. Kanye is the man, y'all! [via Stereogum & ONTD!]
In lighter fare, we all know that Paris Hilton graced our friends to the North with a little visit to Toronto to promote her new fragrance ... it appears she also graced them with a teeny flash of her nipple:
Damn, that nipple appears more times than Tara Reid at an open bar ... well, almost.
Xtina Aguilera has broken her middle finger:
Hmm ... any guesses how?
Robbie Williams has always been such a cheeky monkey ...
... folks who attended the EU vs. US celebrity golf tournament, got to see his goods in person. [via Dreamcaps]
Whoa! Remember the chick who played Janice, the outcast "gothy" girl, in Mean Girls? Well it appears that she turned into Haylie Duff:
Whoa! Separated at birth, much? [thanks Chrystal]
Scarlett Johansson is on the cover of the new issue of Marie Claire UK:
Ugh ... and I greatly apologize to the poor folks in the UK.
Christian Bale has dumped the make-up and gotten all butch for his new movie Harsh Times:
I greatly approve! Yes, please!
Nicole Richie scored a 45-page photospread in the new issue of In Style magazine:
She actually looks cute in a lot of the outfits.
And finally, Victoria Beckham wants the world to know that she doesn't wear underwear when she wears short-shorts:
Click the stars above to see the goods
Let's do the news:
- Britney Spears wants to go all goddess-y for the birth of her baby.
- It appears that Brad Pitt's mother is either mad at him for one thing or another.
- Click HERE to watch a preview of Veronica Mars season 2.
- Good Charlotte wax figures?
- Much Music peeps blog about Paris Hilton's after-dark appearances in Toronto. [thanks Zachary]
- Snoop Dogg will sue your ass if you misuse his image, y'all.
- Wanna win a date with Aaron Carter? [thanks Regina]
- Michael Lohan just wants his piece of the pie ... and he's gonna siiiiiing about it!
- Elijah Wood to play Iggy Pop.
- One of the dudes from MTV's 70's House has a My Space profile.
Yeah ... Jason Statham is H-O-T. The movie was COMPLETELY unbelievable and I loved every second of it.
We came out of the theater to discover that I left my headlights on ... thankfully my little Beetle is one tough mothereffer ... it started up with no problems. OY! I never forget to turn off my lights ... Ugh!
Today is Sarah's birthday party ... you KNOW I'll have fun pix to share tomorrow!