The boy is just hot. In a suit, not in a suit ... I approve!
Kirsten Dunst hooked up with Orlando Bloom for the premiere of their new movie, Elizabethtown:
Hmmm ... that girl needs to just get over it already ...
... or Jakey-poo is gonna skedaddle.
Love is certainly in the air at the Venice Film Festival ...
It seems that Val Kilmer just couldn't control himself around Robert Downey, Jr.
Whoa ... lookout ... here comes Bennifer ...
... I wouldn't want to be in her way when Jen Garner gets all hungry and rabid-looking ... check out how scared Ben Affleck looks ... the poor guy ...
We all know that it is hard work being a Hollywood "It" Girl ... that is why I'm so glad that Mischa Barton took the time to just relax at the beach. Oh look, it appears that Mischa is losing weight like crazy:
I'm not a fan of ribs ... her jutting ribcage and protruding hip bones look painful.
What the hell was Jessica Simpson thinking?! Did she really think she could wear a garbage bag and make it look chic?
I hope she never wears that ugly thing again ... even if she did recycle that hideous dress into a purse ...
... I think she should just throw the whole thing away.
Colin Farrell teamed up with his Miami Vice co-star Jamie Foxx for a charity auction to raise money for Hurricane Relief. Then he hooked up with Paris Hilton, and any other chicks who were in close proximity, in order to gross out party-goers by letting his chubby belly hang out of his unbuttoned shirt:
What happened, Colin? Drinking all that beer does require exercise ... believe me, I know.
The Olsen Twins know how to roll:
... they do it in style, y'all. Check out this picture of Ashley Olsen and some new dude:
It would appear that those Jared Leto rumors are untrue.
Yeah, I think it's clear that Pink is no fan of GWB:
Rock on, Pink.
Boo! I would have thought that MJ from The Real World: Philadelphia would have realized that he needs a new hair-do by now:
But he keeps gettin' the ladies ... I'm dumbfounded. [via ONTD!]
In other Real World: Philadelphia news, check out these newish pictures of Landon Lueck from his Wax Brand Underwear campaign:
His official website has been updated, the galleries are now functioning. There are some fun pictures to check out.
Incidentally, did y'all know that's how I carry my cell phone too?!
In more underwear news, Jeff Wilson from Survivor: Palau is the coverboy for the new issue of DNA magazine. In this issue he models various brands of underwear:
You know, I'm in the market for new undies ... thank you, Jeff, for this insightful and educational treatise on what new underwear I might want to purchase. [via FamousMales Forums]
Useless magazine has put my MisShapes homies on the cover of their latest issue:
It's a nice cover, but the background would look much better in PINK.
And finally, check out these pictures of LC and Jason from MTV's Laguna Beach -- they look awfully close, don't they?
Hmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there is something going on with these two. Developing ...
- Jerry Lewis splits the money he raised with his telethon and donates it to Hurricane relief.
- Transporter 2 was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow are now engaged.
- The first season of Lost is now out on DVD. Achtung Baby! offers a bunch of new Lost info in celebration.
- Britney Spears says NO THANKS to the Vegas show idea.
- Why is Jennifer Lopez buying baby clothes?
- Robbie Williams says Courtney Love is too ugly to have sex with.
- Frances Bean Cobain gives her first interview to Teen Vogue magazine. [thanks Jenny]
- It has come to my attention that many of the kids on MTV's The 70's House have My Space profiles, including Ashley, Corey, Hailley, Lynda, Geo and Ruben. But what I want to know is where is JOEY's profile?! He's my pick to win! [thanks Jackie and Jamaica]
- Here comes Queerty. You do the damn thing, Bradford!
- Dude, if HE wins ...
- The Gorillaz are going on tour.
- Lindsay Lohan buys a new party pad.
- Rachel Hunter hears her biological clock ticking away.
- Katie, the loser chick who made it to the final 2 on Survivor: Palau, was arrested for drunk driving.
- Pink is the new Cat. [thanks Dierdre]
- Check out my quote in THIS press release.
Anyways ... since I don't have to worry about school (in any form) anymore I think I'll find other things to occupy the day. I'm out.