We know that Spederline are fans of WalMart but it appears they like JC Penny as well. I'm sure the video games are for Britney ... she strikes me as a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas fan. Nice watch, Kev.
This weekend is the huge birthday blowout for Paris Hilton at Club Paris. 2 nights ago she had a nice, quiet birthday dinner in LA:
What is with her new boyfriend Paris (#2)'s hair? It's horrible! Not only is he in dire need of a haircut but hello, those roots! It's enough to make me want to faint ... tsk tsk ... Anyways, I'm counting on fun pictures to emerge from this weekend ... I'll have them for you if they surface.
Mallory Snyder, from The Real World: Paris, was chosen to grace the pages of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue:
I am shocked to learn that she pads her boobs ... What ever happened to good old fashioned silicone implants?
Garbage is back with a kickass new single. Detroit radio has been playing Why Do You Love Me non-stop since it was released earlier this week:
I can't get enough of this song ... I can't wait for the album to be released (or leaked?) this April. I'm very glad to see that Shirley Manson has gone back to her red hair ... Holla atcha firepie!
Last year, Icebreakers mints tapped Jessica and Ashlee Simpson to peddle their breath mints (Is it liquid? Yes. Is it ice? Yes. Well, which is it? Both.) and it seems that Hilary and Haylie Duff have been chosen to take over the campaign:
You would think that it would be beneath Hilary Duff to pitch breath mints ...
Buy Haylie's got ta eat.
Lisa Marie Presley is back with a new album entitled Now What:
That's a great question ...
LA Jon sent me this picture of the slap-on bracelet he wore at the premiere of the new season of The L Word:
Tell me again why I'm not living in LA?
Let's do some quick news:
- Prince has been selected as this year's recipient of the NCAAP Vanguard Award.
- Wait, Renee Zellweger is with Damien Rice? But she was just with Jack ... I'm so confused.
- I can't believe Domenico and Stefano broke up!
- Apparently, Quincy Jones tried to stop Michael Jackson's love jones for the boys and general weirdness. He failed.
- Did you know that Paula Abdul sells a lot of junk?
- If THIS happens I will roll my eyes right out of their sockets.
- Betty White can be such a bitch.
- Microsoft is run by a bunch of dorks.
- Detroit Rock City has still got it!
I might have to take it for a spin though :) Later!