- The rumors that a Gossip Girl spin-off is in the works ... are not true.
- Another Hollywood strike in the works?
- MIA cancels her UK tour.
- George Michael is planning to cancel all touring, period.
- Coolio busted.Coolio arrested in Hollywood
- When life imitates art.
- Metallica continue to show how much they hate their online fan community.
- Timbaland got hitched.
- People, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.
- Nick Zano has a nice lookin' package. Sidebar: His shorts are LA Galaxy shorts ;)
- Halle Berry deffo looks like a new mom.
- Sporty Playmate cheers on the LA Lakers.
- "I'm planning on making country [music] for the rest of my life, and I don't want to go back to that other world." -- Jessica Simpson. My apologizes to the world of Country Music.
- Maybe her heels were too high?
- Shia LaBeouf is 22, Joshua Jackson is 30, Hugh Laurie is 49, Peter Bergman (The Young and the Restless) is 55 and Gene Wilder is 75 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- HERE's a bunch of Star Wars that you've never seen before.
- I've never been Derobed before ... it's quite an honor :)
- Yves Saint Laurent's final resting place is Marrakesh.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Les News: No GG Spin-Off, George Michael Retires From Touring, Coolio Busted
Posted by TRENT at 12:11 PM