Saturday, September 24, 2005
Jennifer Lopez was in Chicago to open up her first clothing boutique:
It's interesting that she chose Chicago to be the city for her first boutique ... not New York, not Los Angeles ... not Miami ... hmmm ....
This week J. Lo presented her second Sweetface fashion show:
Sweetface, as you know, is J. Lo's couture line (supposedly more classy and high end than her regular J. LO line) so I wonder why she decided to wear this ugly ballgown thing ... it really doesn't flatter her figure.
Here are some pictures of Seann William Scott, Sarah Michelle Gellar and The Rock filming their new movie Southland Tales:
It's an interesting mix of actors ... I guess we'll have to wait and see how the movie turns out. In any regard, SMG looks H-O-T. [via ONTD!]
Heidi Klum is already going out again having just given birth to her baby boy Henry. Here is Heidi and her daughter doing some shopping at Toys 'R Us:
She looks pretty damn good ... Heidi is really good at birthin' babies and then getting back into the swing of things really quickly.
Check out these pictures of Nicolas Cage and his ... chick:
Honestly, Nic looks like an old dude in that hat ... it's easy to see why I thought he was out with his daughter ... yeah, that and the fact that his wife is actually only 17 years old.
Here are pictures of Kristin Cavalleri and her new boyfriend Brody Jenner:
Mr. Jenner is definitely much hotter than Stephen ... mostly because Brody has already gone thru puberty. [thanks Brianna and Britni]
Aww, check out this really cute photoshoot of Mariah Carey playing with her little doggie Jack:
That dog has more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime. Isn't that so wrong? [via ForeverMariah.com]
So, last weekend I featured pictures of Playgirl magazine's Man of the Year Charles Dera ... but it appears that Chuck had a modeling career long before he was featured in Playgirl magazine. Homeboy used to be a fetish underwear model:
You can see more of Charles at MaximumExposure.com. Yeah, there is a lot of him to see. [thanks Phillip]
Nicky Hilton has taken it upon herself to make sweaters sexy:
Chick by Nicky Hilton is the clothing line that will deliver those sexy and sensuously alluring sweaters that are sure to set you apart from the crowd.
And finally, yesterday I was very fortunate to partake in a psychic reading with Justine Kenzer, who is known as Psychic Girl:
Justine is really good, y'all. She is practically the "psychic to the stars" ... she has been featured in countless magazines and other publications. Needless to say I was very excited that I scored a reading with her. I could tell immediately that she was really tuned into what I was feeling and focusing on. I was very pleased with my reading ... it was comforting and very right on. She was able to zero in on things that have been weighing heavily on my mind and help me discern what my focus needs to be in the immediate future to ensure success. Check out her site, see what Psychic Girl is all about. I am so glad that I did.
- Blender magazine was going to feature Madonna on the cover of their December issue ... then dropped her in lieu of Ashlee Simpson.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt says that H&M did Kate Moss a favor by firing her. Burberry is doing Sienna Miller by hiring her as their Kate Moss replacement.
- Tom Sizemore is releasing his own sex tapes. Um, EW.
- THIS would be an interesting Lost theory (Roussau's Genetic Mirror Theory) if it weren't totally fake.
- Made in Brazil oftentimes has some fun semi-NSFW stuff to check out.
- But my French homies, Steph and Alek, always come thru ... click HERE for a preview of the 2006 Dieux Du Stade calendar.
- Carlos Santana wants to be a shaman.
- More Kristin Cavalleri vs. Lindsay Lohan. Um, who would YOU put your money on? [thanks Kristen]
- Click HERE if you want The Comeback to come back. [thanks Robert & Jefferson]
- Everybody Hates Chris pulled in some decent numbers for its series debut. I watched it and really liked it. Check it out.
- If you download the new iTunes exclusive remix for Mariah Carey's Shake It Off you can get an autographed picture ... and may win dinner with the diva!
- Warren Beatty accuses Gov. Ahhhnold of imposing GWB's agenda upon the state of California.