It appears that she also wants to be Dr. Evil. In any case, I say good for you, Jess! Keep poppin'. [Source]
Kirstie Alley really loves it when people take her picture ... that is why she is always so warm and genteel when she poses for the cameras:
Classy as always. [Source]
Hilary Duff and Joel Madden have been showing up all over the place at New York Fashion week ... Jilary were seen in the front row at the Vera Wang show and at the Anna Sui show:
It looks like Joel is picking up a few tips from his fashionista girlfriend. Hot Scarf! Love it! [Source, Source]
It's been a long time since we've seen our Diva Latina make an appearance ... but J. Lo busted out the boots and the shades this week in New York on her way to her Sweetface fashion show:
I love these boots ... she looks really cute ... even more so with out Marc Anthony by her side :) [Source]
Ashley Olsen made a cameo at the Nylon Boudoir party ... I love the pics ... they would make for a great My Space profile pic!
Her doe-eyed gaze is so alluring. Pout, Ashley ... pout as hard as you like! [Source]
Rufus Wainwright was also chillin' at the Nylon party ...
... it looks like he's trying to make a splash in the hipster scene. Yeah, I can see the Rufster hittin' on the skinny "bi-curious" scenesters who show up at all of these parties. [Source]
Here are a few more pictures from the Vanity Fair Hollywood issue (there are a lot of pictures in this issue). I wasn't gonna post any more of these until I came across the Sienna Miller picture ... then the Jamie Bell picture ... and well you get what I'm saying:
Eric Bana looks a bit like Colin Farrell and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers looks pretty dang hot as himself. I can't believe that Sienna went completely topless for this photo ... head on over to the Saving Face forum to check out the uncensored NSFW photo. [Source]
And finally, here are a couple screencaps of the Will & Grace "shocking" kiss between Will (Eric McCormack) and James (Taye Diggs) from this week's episode:
Unfortch, I missed seeing the kiss on the show this week but, thanks to You Tube (the coolest new InterWeb toy to come along since My Space), I watched it HERE. Hello ... hot! [Source]
- Uh oh ... looks like it's war.
- Le Sigh! Click HERE to bid on Jake Gyllenhaal's shirt from Brokeback Mountain ... and then you can gift it to me :)
- Wait a minute ... Lindsay Lohan and Ryan Adams?! Fo' RIZZLE?!?
- "I've got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born — and until I want them to." -- Tom Cruise as quoted by Life & Style magazine.
- Out magazine talks to Tori Amos.
- Pamela Anderson is being courted by the Baywatch movie.
- Scott Stapp marries a woman with no taste in men.
- The new Guns N Roses album is due out next month. We'll see.
- Justice is served in Hollywood ... again.
- Madonna is Truly Outrageous.
- Well, you can't be good at everything.
- It was only a matter of time.
- D'Angelo is 32, Jennifer Aniston is 37 and Sheryl Crow is 44 today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- THINGS that you might want to avoid this Valentine's Day.
We are doing the beach today, damnit, so I gotta jet. Hope y'all are having a great weekend :)
POSTED: 1:40 PM PST