Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spider-Man Returns

Spider-Man ain't gonna let Superman get all the hype these days ... even tho Superman returns tonight at 12 midnight (actually, the showing of Superman Returns that I'm going to see tonight begins at 10pm) Spider-Man wants to remind us that he's been here for years ... here are a few screencaps from the new Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer:

Awww yeah ... bring it on Spidey! This trailer looks so hot! I don't know if I can wait until May 4, 2007! Click HERE to see the teaser trailer for yourself. [Source]

Here is the first of many, many Spider-Man 3 posters (both real and fan-made) that will becoming your way over the next year:

Eh ... this poster is not bad ... it's not great either. Spider-Man ain't sleepin' on Superman's day, that's for sure. [Source]

First it was Britney Spears rockin' the black dye-job, then Paris Hilton and now Spider-Man. I think I'm starting to see a trend here.