Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MTV VMA Forum: OK GO

My first interview was with the superkickass band OK GO. The band will be performing their current hit single Here It Goes Again LIVE ... just like they perform it in their music video -- and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you have head on over to OKGO.net to check it out:


We talked a bit about their upcoming VMA performance, how I was introduced them by way of a love mix-cd and their new philosophy towards making music videos.

Enjoy the pic ... I've determined that I'm not as adept with the digital recorder as I thought I was so I'll have to wait and edit the sound files later on before I upload the MP3s. I promise tho, I'll do my best to add the MP3 files to the individual posts.

UPDATE: Click HERE for my interview with OK GO.