Thursday, September 07, 2006

Paris Hilton Shows Off Her New Bracelets

What a difference "one drink" makes ... here is a picture of Paris Hilton as she heads into the Dave Navarro charity concert event at Hollywood's Dragonfly club last night and then a couple pictures of Paris as she is handcuffed by the po po and then put into the back of the police car as she was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol after leaving that charity event:

Photo credit: X-17

Paris Hilton called into KIIS FM this morning to explain just how "nothing" this incident was: "You know what, it was nothing," she said. "I'd been shooting my music video for my new song, 'Nothing in this World.' … I got off last night at about 10 p.m. then I went and had dinner with my sister and all my girlfriends, and then we went to this charity event Dave Navarro threw for brain tumors. "And um, I had one margarita, starving 'cause I had not ate all day, on my way to In-n-Out which is probably three blocks away, and I'm in my (Mercedes) SLR, which is a little fast, so maybe I was speeding a little bit" – she giggled – "and I got pulled over." So, Seacrest asked, was she driving erratically, as reported? "No, I was just really hungry and I wanted to have an In-N-Out burger!" I had no idea that Dave Navarro threw partys for brain tumors -- I'm sure they appreciate it ... I mean, whatta guy! Still no sign of the booking photo ... but it should be released any time now. [Source, Source]

Poor Paris, she's been having such a bad week ... first she gets denied entry into a club and now this DUI arrest. To tell the truth, I bet she's more mortified by the embarrassment of not getting into Bungalow 8 last week rather than getting busted for drunk driving. She didn't even cry after getting arrested ... the poor lamb.