- NY Governor Eliot Spitzer resigns from office; is "deeply sorry" he got caught. I guess voters don't respond well to hearing about the "high-priced" hookers.
- Click HERE to read how the whole Spitzer/hooker thing is like the new movie The Bank Job.
- What was lost is now found again ... the Lost Boys live on.
- Nicky Hilton says she doesn't have an eating disorder; calls Benji Madden a "nice guy".
- Rosemary's Baby is the latest amazing horror film to get the horrible remake treatment.
- Woot! Could the "romance" between Paris Hilton and Benji Madden be a work of Pop Fiction?
- Uh, as much as I love A&F, I don't know that I would feel safe getting treatment in an emergency and trauma unit named after Abercrombie & Fitch ... unless the doctors are young, shirtless, hot and kinda gay ... then, sign me up!
- Mariah Carey will take Janet Jackson's place to appear on Saturday Night Live this weekend.
- Folks in Idaho are now being deprived of the Joy of Gay Sex. Bummer for them.
- Dominic Monaghan is showing some of his photographs at an art gallery here in LA, click HERE for the deets.
- Sienna Miller hits the beach with Rhys Ifans ... is there a tropical wedding in their future?
- Carmen Electra is the new spokes model for Crocker Jeans, click HERE to see the new campaign. Warning: There are no jeans pictured.
- Eva Longoria stocks up on the t.p.
- THIS is true lurve.
- Marlon Jackson of The Jacksons is 51, James Taylor is 60 and Liza Minnelli is 62 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Kelley Deal of The Breeders to publish her first book ... on knitting.
- Wanna see Mya in the Broadway production of Chicago? Click HERE to find out how.
- Is Mama Lynne Spears wearing out her welcome where her daughters are concerned?
- Are the Jolie-Pitts getting hitched this summer?
- The Punisher returns.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Les News: A Gov. Resigns, Mimi Steps Up, A Summer Wedding May Be On The Way
Posted by TRENT at 11:53 AM