- The uncast, unfilmed movie adaptation of The A-Team to be directed by John Singleton is set for a June 12, 2009 release date.
- Anderson Cooper has a cancerous mole removed.
- Madonna will be the first artist ever to release an album by mobile phone.
- "I intended them to be artistic and not in any way provocative." -- Audrina Partridge on the release of her nekkid rejected Playboy magazine pics
- Jermaine Jackson vows that the Neverland Ranch will never be sold.
- Peace out PageSix.com ... it was fun while it lasted.
- Jennifer Aniston is attempting to write a book to try and get back at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for being so happy together.
- Pete Wentz reveals that he loves wearing Jessica Simpson's shoes but insists on wearing his own eyeliner.
- Model Chad White dons bondage for VMan magazine.
- Jennifer Aniston finally changes her bikini.
- Could there really be a Lindsay Lohan sex tape?Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape?
- Ryan Phillippe is also showing off some new ink.
- Shia LaBeouf bares his midriff; pleads not guilty to unlawful smoking.
- Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is 32, Holly Hunter is 50 and Spike Lee is 51 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Sadly, Heath Ledger's family battles over his estate.
- It wasn't easy for People magazine to get the J. Lo baby pics.
- Mark your calendars, Kylie Minogue's newest album X will be released here in the US on April 1.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Les News: Hard Candy Pre-Released To Mobile Phones, PageSix.com Closes Up Shop, Ryan Gets A New Tatt, Too
Posted by TRENT at 12:32 PM