- Hayden Panettiere is honored by the Humane Society for her tireless work to save dolphins.
- The Spice Girls Reunion Tour is rumored to be released on DVD this July 4. Click HERE to watch the opening video from the tour in DVD quality.
- Making sure not to walk the red carpet together at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards together, Rihanna and Chris Brown insist they are not "together".
- The BBC seemingly angers Mariah Carey so she hung up on them.
- That's Dr. Nick Cave to you.
- The acting unions decide to splinter their efforts for the upcoming negotiations with film and TV studios.
- Ashton Kutcher is no longer fooling anyone with his shenanigans.
- Celine Dion is 40, Ian Ziering is 44 and MC Hammer is 45 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Old habits are hard to break.
- Rumer Willis sees 28-year old step dad as a "mentor".
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Les News: Hayden Honored, Nick Becomes A Doc, Ashton Is A Mentor
Posted by TRENT at 2:44 PM