Friday, March 28, 2008

Superhero Hype

Pamela Anderson, Tracy Morgan, Leslie Nielsen, Brent Spiner (the artist formerly known as Data on Star Trek: The Next Generation) among others were on hand at the Mann Festival Theater in Westwood, CA last night for the Hollywood premiere of the new superhero spoof movie Superhero Movie ... here are a few pics from the red carpet arrivals:


Photo credit: Splash News

I don't know why but I am always such a sucker for these brainless spoofy movies (which tend to do very well at the box office so I know I'm not alone). I didn't really get into the sports spoof movie that came out last year but I'm a huge fan of the superhero movie genre so I think I might get a kick out of this one. I am a huge fan of the comic stylings of Leslie Neilson (from way back in the Airplane! movie days) so I'm just happy to support any movie that gives him a chance to make money :) Besides, the great thespian Pamela Anderson is also featured in this flick ... what's not to love? [Source]