Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot Dude Of The Week: Jon

As I've mentioned a few times today already, the weather has really heated up this weekend here in Southern California. Temperatures soared into the upper 90s today (surpassing the high temps in Las Vegas, even) which is great cause for the shedding of clothing to keep cool. It's not like we really need a good excuse to gawk and gander at shirtless Hot Dudes of the Week but I'll take what I can get. Let's all say hello to Jon:


Photo credit: All American Guys

Shirtless and serious ... just the way I like 'em. Even tho a smiling face is a nice addition to a really hot bod, I can see the appeal in a glowering guy lookin' all mean and serious as well. To be quite honest, I don't mind if the Hot Dudes of the Week are happy or sad, friendly or serious ... as long as they're ripped and mostly nekkid. I think Jon fits the bill nicely, yes? [Source]