- Today is Autism Awareness Day, let's try and take some time today to recognize the parents who devote so much of their time and money to their children. [thanks Mandy]
- Wedding bells for Beyoncé and Jay-Z? The couple "happily" applied for a marriage license.
- Yo Spencer! Click HERE for a new batch of advice from Spencer Pratt.
- Oprah Winfrey to talk to the "pregnant man" on her show. She also plans on devoting an entire show to her dead dog.
- Scott Weiland goes on the record about the demise of Velvet Revolver, tells his side of the story.
- Nickelback's lead singer has been convicted of drunk driving, will be sentenced on May 1.
- Borat gets off.
- Avril Lavigne wants to run her own tabloid.
- Amy Winehouse believes her house is haunted by demons.
- Domestic partners in Arizona are now eligible for benefits.
- Jay Leno apologizes to Ryan Phillippe for asking him to show is "gay face".
- Leelee Sobieski to play a porn star?
- Gisele Bundchen looks like she fell out of a Whitesnake music video.
- Lindsay Lohan thinks she's funny.
- Heidi Montag is on Team McCain. Apparently, McCain is on Team Heidi, too ... he was quoted as saying, "I'm honored to have Heidi's support and I want to assure her that I never miss an episode of 'The Hills,' especially since the new season started."
- Keren Woodward of Bananarama is 47, Chris Meloni is 47 and Emmylou Harris is 61 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Jamie Lynn Spears is planning her wedding.
- Shocker! Dita von Teese has a sex tape.
- George Clooney fears baldness.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Les News: B-J To Wed?, Velvet Revolver Are Dunzo, Heidi <3s McCain
Posted by TRENT at 11:24 AM