Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wrong Way

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, collectively known as GyllenSpoon, were snapped trying to evade capture together by the paparazzi's ever-watchful eye as they made their way to a gym in Santa Monica, CA on Friday. Jakey poo got the brills idea to walk next to Reese ... backwards ... so that it would look as if they were not together ... check it out:


Now, I really love me some Jake and it's not that I don't love to see Jake's behind but this has to be the dumbest pap-evading trick that I've ever seen. If it weren't for the photos, I wouldn't even believe it if someone told me about it. LOL. I think Jake should start carrying a purse (perhaps something in an Herm├Ęs) so that he can hide behind it when he's out and about with Reese ... I understand that makes celebs disappear from sight altogether. [Source]