- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend; #2 Iron Man pulls in another $30 million bucks.
- Lindsay Lohan and Robert Downey, Jr. have signed on to present awards at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards.
- Jessica Alba reveals that she plans on being a tough Mexican mother ... sounds like my mom.
- The Offspring are planning to re-release two classic albums.
- Tragedy loves company ... I can't wait to hear THIS stuff.
- Jack Mackenroth blogs that he is not returning to compete in Project Runway ... and THIS Jossip headline about this news is totally BRILLS!
- THIS looks so tragically bad it's sure to be a hit.
- Marc Jacobs pays homage to Andy Warhol in the new issue of Interview magazine.
- Desperate Housewives jumps the shark?
- Lily Allen leaves nothing to the imagination.
- Taylor Swift gets wet.
- GyllenSpoon hit the beach.
- Celebs come out in support of the NYC AIDS Walk.
- Grace Jones is 56, Pete Townshend is 63, Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca in Star Wars) is 64 and Nora Ephron is 67 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Y&R's Restless Style website launches, Kathy Hilton goes behind the scenes on the show.
- Mariah Carey is already planning her next wedding.
- I think Kelly Clarkson would take issue with THIS.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Les News: Alba To Get Mean, No More PR For Jack, Mimi Plans Another Wedding
Posted by TRENT at 11:59 AM