- Click HERE to read the PDF ruling by the California Supreme Court which overturned the State's ban on same-sex marriage; allowing gays and lesbian residents to marry in the State of California.
- Angelina Jolie reveals that her twin babies are due to be born on August 19.
- The final ruling on Madonna's adoption of David Banda gets pushed back for another week.
- Guns 'N Roses are releasing an album next month ... but it won't be Chinese Democracy.
- "Fatboy Slim" lives on.
- Mariah Carey's most-recent ex-boyfriend is, apparently, "shattered" by news of her new nuptials to Nick Cannon.
- Good news: RuPaul is back. Bad News: RuPaul is back.
- Someone needs to stick to their studies at Hogwart's and forget the attempt at a music career.
- Well, if Marc Jacobs paid his employees more THIS sort of thing might not happen in the first place.
- Click HERE to find out who is America's Most Recent Top Model.
- Natalie Portman does Cannes.
- Amazing! Lily Allen manages to keep her clothes on.
- Britney Spears and Mel Gibson = the hot new Hollywood couple?
- Denise Richards is trying to convince us that she is not a home-wrecker ... so much so that she made a TV show about it.
- Chazz Palminteri is 56, Brian Eno is 60 and Trini Lopez is 71 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- OK! magazine is reporting that GyllenSpoon are headed for the altar.
- Grant, Hurley win their case against the paparazzi.
- American Idol is down to the final two.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Les News: Ange's Twins Due In August, Banda Still Not Adopted, AI Is Down To 2
Posted by TRENT at 12:01 PM