- Clay Aiken is going to be a father. I have no other words.
- George Clooney and Sarah Larson are dunzo.
- The woman that Mutt Lange allegedly cheated with speaks out, says she is not the cause of the Twain/Lange split.
- Is Britney Spears looking for a TV show of her own?
- Rachael Ray is too risqué for Dunkin Donuts?
- Shirley Manson of Garbage signs on to appear in the second season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- The supply could not meet the demand for the SaTC NYC premiere.
- Does THIS mean I may not want to get that Buffy the Vampire Slayer tattoo that I have been contemplating?
- Who knew that the weasel could actually tell the truth.
- Um, no.
- Speidi go back to the beach.
- Yesterday we saw the pics, today we get to see the video.
- Ben Affleck finally realizes that his younger brother Casey is the more talented of the two.
- Naomi Campbell gets charged for her latest attack on innocent bystanders.
- Melanie Brown of the Spice Girls is 33, Lisa Whelchel (The Facts of Life) is 45, LaToya Jackson is 52 and Danny Elfman is 55 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Sharon Stone apologizes for saying stupid things.
- Half Pint becomes Ma Ingalls in the musical version of Little House on the Prairie.
- TomCruise.com goes online.
- Don't forget: the 2-hour season finale of Lost airs tonight.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Les News: Clay Aiken Spawns, Brit Wants Her Own Show, Manson Comes To TV
Posted by TRENT at 12:12 PM