- Apparently, tomorrow is a nice day for a Goth Wedding.
- Altho Jessimo are DUNZO (damn, how many times must it be said?), Papa Joe Simpson wants Tony Romo to attend Ashl33n's wedding anyways.
- Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are dunzo.
- Cubby Bernstein is pulling for Xanadu to win some Tony Awards, how about you?
- Gossip Girl mom Kelly Rutherford also weighs in on Blake Lively and Penn Badgley as a couple.
- "They aren't returning our messages to stop sending stock; we aren't paying for another thing. They won't talk to us, so I guess we'll have to use media to tell them that we don't want it." -- Kitson to Victoria Beckham
- The Winehouse family wants folks Leave Amy Alone; I would like her family to help save her life.
- Gretchen Wilson graduates.
- For the first time in 3 years, David Beckham gets topped by Ben Cohen ... for the Gay Times Award for Sports Personality of the Year.
- Old Kids back on the block.
- I really love those greasy boys mounting things at Annapolis.
- OG Starbucks cups anger the Conservatives, natch.
- Xtina looks great in green.
- Xtina looks purdy in baby blue, too.
- It's never too early for tap dance lessons, right Suri Holmes-Cruise?
- Sometimes daddy's lap is the best place to puke your guts out.
- Megan Fox is 22, Tori Spelling is 35, David Boreanaz is 39, Janet Jackson is 42, Krist Novoselic of Nirvana is 43 and Pierce Brosnan is 55 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Sheryl Crow had got a new man in her life.
- Radiohead, Mother Nature anger fans.
- Indiana Jones has a lot to live up to at the Cannes Film Festival.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Les News: A Goth Wedding, Kate & Owen Dunzo, Kitson Dumps dVb
Posted by TRENT at 11:43 AM