- Did dirty dog Mutt Lange cheat on Shania Twain?
- Sad news: Senator Ted Kennedy reveals he has a brain tumor.
- R. Kelly finally goes on trial ... for real this time ... I think.
- Two Israeli cities will be advertising a new movie entitled ____ and the City.
- MCR fans seek to prove they are not a "cult" by marching en masse against the Daily Mail.
- Is DRM dunzo for good?
- Ripped from the headlines, indeed.
- Netflix hopes you will never leave your home ... ever.
- It's horrible news like THIS that can result from barring same-sex couples from living normal lives together :(
- THIS is how you win Dancing with the Stars.
- Joss Stone does gay for pay.
- Jessica Simpson don't need no man to enjoy Mexico.
- Speidi take the show to Dodger Stadium.
- Strippers heal all wounds, right Owen?
- Busta Rhymes is 36, Mindy Cohn (The Facts of Life) and Tom Gorman of Belly are 42, Bronson Pinchot is 49, Jane Wiedlin of The Go-Go's is 50 and Cher is 62 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Sounds like it's tough Living Lohan.
- Is a perfect score good enough?
- Frank Sinatra gets his own day.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Les News: Is Mutt A Cheater? R. Kelly On Trial, No "Sex" In Sex
Posted by TRENT at 11:50 AM