- Nick Hogan to cop a plea; faces 5 years in prison.
- Who's your babydaddy? Minnie Driver gives a hint.
- Ex-hosts from The View take issue with Barbara Walters's allegations.
- (Let's try this again) Click HERE to hear Lindsay Lohan's new song Bossy, written for her by Ne-Yo.
- Kylie Minogue gets knighted, Nelly Furtado gets THIS.
- Click HERE to find out who got axed on American Idol last night.
- The New York Times is having issues delivering their issues.
- Entertainment Weekly gives us a preview of Oliver Stone's new movie W.
- Pete Wentz likes to "run with the gays". We like running with him.
- I *love* it when French soccer players win.
- Elisha Cuthbert really <3s the beach.
- Eva Mendes goes topless for Vogue magazine.
- A Gossip Girl joins Adrian Grenier's Entourage.
- Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge are still scrambling for the perfect baby name.
- Enrique Iglesias is 33, Darren Hayes is 36 and Melissa Gilbert is 44 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- My Chemical Romance claim no responsibility for the suicide of one of their fans.
- Billy Idol to hit the road in the UK.
- Sad news ... the Robbins of Baskin-Robbins passed away at the age of 90.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Les News: Minnie Hints, Babs Angers, MCR Take No Blame
Posted by TRENT at 11:11 AM