Monday, June 09, 2008

Cuchi-Cuchi, Bitches!

Olivia Newton-John wasn't the only fabulous international performer to take the stage here in West Hollywood, CA this weekend to perform for the 2008 LA Pride celebration ... María del Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza Rasten was also in the hiz to perform for the assembled revelers. You may know her better as Charo:


Photo credit: Splash News

Seriously ... Charo has to be the one of the fiercest women IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I've been a huge fan of Charo ever since I was a little kid ... my parents have been big fans of her for years. Some of you may know Charo from her stint on The Surreal Life a few years ago but she has been an accomplished performer for decades now. I wish I had known that Charo was performing this weekend cuz I would've gotten my buns down to the fete to see her perform. This post is for my boy Erik back home in Detroit who has to be the biggest Charo fan I've ever met ... I'm sending out a major Cuchi-Cuchi to you!!! [Source]