- Wait, her dog made her do it?
- Richard Hatch, the first Survivor winner who is currently serving a 51-month prison sentence, is trying that appeal thing again.
- The voices of The Simpsons are gonna be making a whole lot more moolah per episode.
- Bill Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins pays tribute to the late Bo Diddley.
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Fall Out Boy talk new albums.
- Mr. Mariah Carey is enjoying Mimi's money?
- Made of Honor star made a baby which she is currently incubating in her womb.
- Jossip reveals how ET got the Angelina gives birth story SO WRONG; ET still won't concede that Angelina still has yet to give birth.
- THESE people think they're fabulous. I beg to disagree.
- I can't imagine that anyone would ever want to get THIS as a gift.
- Sex and the City movie fans might want to see THESE photos of Samantha's sexy neighbor.
- Megan Fox to the world: "Me so horny".
- You know, I bet THIS looked better on the hanger.
- Who needs Kate Hudson when you've got a swell bike like THIS one?
- So wait ... the Target dog wasn't invited but THIS person was?
- Anderson Cooper is 41, Suzi Quatro is 58 and Tony Curtis is 83 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Horror! Sarah Jessica Parker wearing hand-me-downs?
- TR Knight has no plans to wed his boyfriend just yet.
- Get well soon, Kelsey Grammer.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Les News: Always Blame The Dog, Hatch Appeals Again, SJP Gets Duped
Posted by TRENT at 12:18 PM