- Kung Fu Panda was the #1 movie at the box office, pulling in $60 million dollars at the box office.
- The new iPhone has been announced, I'm still very much more interested in the new BlackBerry Bold.
- Truth or Dare: The Sequel.
- Alanis Morissette says she is really happy for Ryan Reynolds and his new engagement to Scarlett Johansson. Uh huh.
- Jessica Simpson to design underwear in case that whole Country Music thing doesn't work out like the whole Pop Music thing didn't.
- Awww. It's not easy Living Lohan.
- New Kids on the Block unveil their so-so new music video.
- Cyndi Lauper unveils her hot new music video.
- Oh La La does Gay Pride.
- Nicole Scherzinger shows what it takes to be a Pussycat Doll.
- Lindsay Lohan lounges poolside at the Roosevelt Hotel.
- Eva and Tony get amorous in the grass.
- Should Ty Pennington be a plumber?
- Natalie Portman is 27, Johnny Depp is 45 and Michael J. Fox is 47 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The White Stripes reunite in Detroit Rock City.
- AC/DC get into bed with Wal-Mart to exclusively release their new album.
- Pammy Pie sells her car to raise money for PETA.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Les News: iPhone Goes 3G, Truth Or Dare Part 2, Alanis Feigns Happiness
Posted by TRENT at 12:16 PM