- Brangelina claim that ET knew that their Angelina story was fake and decided to run with it anyways.
- Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff are dunzo!
- TR Knight reveals that he was "surprised" that his new boyfriend Mark Cornelson, 16 years his junior, was interested in him.
- This year's American Idol runner-up scores a record deal.
- Jamie Lynn Spears has a photog arrested for stalking her.
- OOOOOOH, so Entertainment Tonight can blame "the blogs" for their shoddy misreporting that Angelina Jolie gave birth when she really didn't.
- Still no TV show for Speidi but Whitney Port is getting her own Hills spin-off.
- Whatevs, Anderson Cooper you can be my boo.
- Oh La La Mag have an entire recap of last night's commitment ceremony at The Abbey HERE.
- Please gods, say it isn't so.
- Nikki Cox's lips are now certified as flotation devices.
- The Pussycat Dolls get Britney Spears to appear in their new music video.
- Speidi really cashed in over the last couple of years.
- Chad Allen is 34, Mark Wahlberg is 37 and Suze Orman is 57 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Rupert Everett reveals just how sad, old and bitchy he has become.
- Wait ... Michael Jackson is too weird for Las Vegas? LOL!
- Rosie O'Donnell is in no hurry to marry her longtime partner Kelli now that it's legal for same-sex couples to wed in California.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Les News: You Can't Trust ET, JL Spears Busts A Photog, No Wedding For Rosie
Posted by TRENT at 12:19 PM